User avatar

Midnight

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: What is the best book written in the English Language

    I didn't say that, I was just adding my point to the discussion.

    Apr 16, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Poem for Chevy

    this was nice, fluffy gentle. I really liked the first three stanzas espeically, the feel of the third would have been better if I feel it had kept with the ...

    Apr 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What's your IQ?

    I completely agree with Qi! I had an official one done when I went to an educational pyschologist when I was nine however, to test whether I was disprastic or ...

    Apr 16, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Double the Discrimination

    In response to Brad, it is much better to offend someone because of their beliefs, then prohibit someone from doing a harmless activity as in going to their prom with ...

    Apr 16, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: What is the best book written in the English Language

    I think it's impossible to find a best book as the whole thing is so subjective. Recently I've been reading a lot of Jonathan Coe and he's a good author ...

    Apr 16, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Smoking

    It's social because there's a culture of smoking especially among women in London. Go out fot a ciggerette and a gossip, go out and get a pack of fags togeather, ...

    Apr 16, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Happy slapping

    oh yeah hit back a big group of 17 year old boys when they target usually girls on their own. Also turning it into a full blown fight is ridiculous, ...

    Apr 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Spam usernames

    Have a look at the birthdays and membershiplist...

    Apr 14, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Double the Discrimination

    Griffinkeeper, actually that's not the full story. The person he helped was one from a neighbouring town of people he did not accept or like. There you go, acceptance.

    Apr 14, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Double the Discrimination

    "Okay, so murderurs, rapists, malpractice offenders, thieves, prostitutes, drug dealers, and every other form of illegal activity should be allowed. It's their lifestyle, right? So why should we stop

    Apr 14, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Warthog In A King Prawn Suit Is Alive

    hey warty!

    Apr 13, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Happy slapping

    Actually it's quite a problem in London. It hasn't happened to me but they come up to random people and slap them really hard against the face. Really hard, it ...

    Apr 13, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Smoking

    Yeah I suppose, I am crappy when it comes to entrances though. It's so cold. That's true about fitness, I mainly said it to comfort Emma.

    Apr 13, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Happy slapping

    its become a criminal offence now. So I guess we'll see what happens.

    Apr 13, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: thanks for the response

    hah well a thank you always makes everyone smile :) we love you too i'm sure.

    Apr 12, 2005


The grand in the hotel rings with broken tunes; the guests frown; the concierge winces. But the blue-hatted boy is happy and braver than they.
— TheMythMaster