User avatar

Midnight

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Going Back

    girl power is a media inspired image. In politics and the world women aren't more powerful, heads of coporisations are men, major world leaders are men, more male judges...police etc.

    Apr 17, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Once In a Purple Moon-very short

    Yeah I have to agree. It feels like the skeleton of a story, a solid good interesting skeleton but still the bare bones. If you flesh it out I think ...

    Apr 17, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Compliment Thread

    Emma is always lovely to everyone and very interesting to talk to.

    Apr 17, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Double the Discrimination

    I agree with Soy. Another point is that religion based on intepretation of scriptures can go in many directions. For example I live in North London which has a large ...

    Apr 17, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Smoking

    But I often roll my own and because it's cheaper it results in me smoking more, also the filters aren't as effective so I get more crap in my throat.

    Apr 17, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Happy slapping

    Not only are they group but they slap really hard (its not be done to me) and then run away, so the shock is bad enough to make you not ...

    Apr 17, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What's your IQ?

    IQ tests don't generally get higher with age. The point with IQ tests is that you have intelligence and that intelligence is the same level just in differant stages of ...

    Apr 17, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Sleeping in...

    We left glastonbury at 5am in the morning without going to sleep at all that night so we didnt have to queue for the train when we got back (we ...

    Apr 16, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Im too dull to create an eyecatching subject. Hi, i'm new.

    heya I'm a Tywcer too. Nice to see you around :)

    Apr 16, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Happy slapping

    yeah they have surveilliance on the top of most buses in London. Now that its become a criminal offence the met are trying to tackle it and the amount near ...

    Apr 16, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Smoking

    Yeah but then I think my granny didn't smoke and she died anyway. Breat cancers is usually passed down and I could get it from both sides of my family. ...

    Apr 16, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Happy slapping

    Yeah but I'm saying happy slapping and mugging usually happens in groups. I'd much rather go away with a slap to the face and knowing that there's tv surveilance on ...

    Apr 16, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Happy slapping

    But then Kids end up getting stabbed. Recent example a 14 year old boy was stabbed to death because he refused to give a 16 year old boy his basketball ...

    Apr 16, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Smoking

    Strange but my great grandmother who died two years ago smoked her whole life and drank whiskey everyday. She died at 102. I'm not advocating it, but I think you ...

    Apr 16, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: What is the best book written in the English Language

    It wasn't rude, I said JONATHAN COE for our day, and added my feeling to the debate or "serious discussion". sometimes Brad you're so ridiculous about everything. The point of ...

    Apr 16, 2005


Why can't I put the entire Bee Movie in the quote generator? Would you prefer if I put in the Shrek script instead?
— CaptainJack