-
Re: New Pope
qi, nope Europe and America were aware of what had been going on, it was all over the NAzi election campaign as far back as 1933 and Britain went to ...
Apr 23, 2005 -
Re: Immigration
Nate, ok valid. But then there are also people with self centred views such as Brad.
Apr 22, 2005 -
Re: center of the universe?
In a sense I believe everyone is the centre of their own universe.
Apr 22, 2005 -
Re: New Pope
I think it's fine for you to express concerns about the Pope, but I think often taking the distant past such as Hitler Youth is slightly irrelavant, but there are ...
Apr 22, 2005 -
Re: New Pope
This argument is so ridiculous....areida didn't say anything wrong I don;t understand why you found it so offensive. 'sigh'. there's a big history in my family of Catholics marrying Protestants. ...
Apr 22, 2005 -
Re: Sleeping in...
I've been to under 18 parties where the police eventually get there. Usually they just tell you to keep the noise then, it's not really a problem.
Apr 22, 2005 -
Re: What religion are you?
I'm an agnostic but to be honest none of this offends me. I don't think it's a wussy way puts me in the position of being uncertain because I don't ...
Apr 22, 2005 -
Re: Immigration
Well I have a real problem with some of America's attitude to immigration....and I'm not just America Bashing. Obviously because of the structure of America it needs to be looked ...
Apr 22, 2005 -
Re: Plastic Surgery
I thinj it's about being comfortable within your own skin. As long as people understand that it won't solve all problems in their life I don't have a problem with ...
Apr 22, 2005 -
Re: nuke 'em till they glow.
It's a lot harder to kill someone with your bare arms then it is with a gun.
Apr 21, 2005 -
Re: Nate's Hypothetical Situation #2
if they said no I wouldn't.
Apr 21, 2005 -
Re: 30,000 Posts!
wohoooooo :)
Apr 21, 2005 -
Re: BRITISH ELECTION
hey what do you mean by auction is arv? Also sorry off topic but being an Eastern European...or kinda...I'm going to Hungary and Croatia this summer, any tips?
Apr 21, 2005 -
Re: BRITISH ELECTION
I do Sociology too, you're thinking on The Times. The Times usually backs the same party as The Sun and recently have backed New Labour in 1997 and I think ...
Apr 21, 2005 -
Re: Sleeping in...
I like the feeling of being drunk. I know when to stop i.e not to get paralytic, but it's fun. It's odd the majority of Americans have a very differant ...
Apr 20, 2005
