User avatar

Midnight

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The War in Iraq/ 9 11

    How laughable I was just trying to ignore you and you were the person who insisted on constantly directing comments at me. Oh well that's the end of then is ...

    Jul 25, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The War in Iraq/ 9 11

    On the notion of Iraq, I would just like to know what do people feel about Hussain's treatment and punishment, I haven't seen much of it in the press recently ...

    Jul 25, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The War in Iraq/ 9 11

    It was locked by Jack because of you and I locked the next topic because I wanted to continue a debate about the London Suicide Bombers. If you had wanted ...

    Jul 25, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The War in Iraq/ 9 11

    Qi I've allready informed you that I refuse to debate with you any further because of your actions on another post and your inability to behave with respect towards me ...

    Jul 25, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Guess Who?!

    I've met Simon Pegg he lives near me hurrah! :) That is a very cool picture.

    Jul 25, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The War in Iraq/ 9 11

    Brad: yes that's true, but again the reason it is important for hindsight is so those voices will be heard in the quest of what to decide in the future. ...

    Jul 25, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The War in Iraq/ 9 11

    No but that's what we said at the time and we were proved right, we have every right to go on about it. It calls in to question the actions ...

    Jul 24, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The War in Iraq/ 9 11

    But don't you think it can give you advice for further situations?

    Jul 24, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The War in Iraq/ 9 11

    Because of your insenstive replies on the London Bombings from now on I refuse to debate with Qi and Sabradan. I just want you to know that, that is why ...

    Jul 23, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: My reply to Qi and Sabradan on the London Bombers

    Firestarter is right your replies were immature, insensitive. I wasn't saying London is worse than 9/11 or Israeli. I was expressing my own current feelings of fear that people I ...

    Jul 23, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The War in Iraq/ 9 11

    HINDSIGHT IS VERY IMPORTANT!!! the modern liberal, I young man are not a liberal. I am sir, a progressive liberal, small change in words but important distinction. Hindsights shows us ...

    Jul 23, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    That's just changing the rhetoric so you begin to use the lanugage of the 'pro-life' suppoerters. Their title is also manipulation of rhetoric. It's interesting.

    Jul 23, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: London Suicide Bombers

    You know nothing about THE TUBE bombings. We call it the THE TUBE ok or THE UNDERGROUND, it's not called 'the subway' that's an American term for your own system. ...

    Jul 23, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: (Marxian) Communism

    No most 'Communist states' turned in to facisism. My point is you have to distinguish between Communism and Marxism that was my point. There is no more to add, you've ...

    Jul 23, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The War in Iraq/ 9 11

    Yes Islamic fundamentalists will as they hate democracy, but these young boys 18 and so fourth are getting munipulated to believe the West is waging war against Islam and the ...

    Jul 23, 2005


The opposite of belonging is fitting in.
— Dr. BrenĂ© Brown