-
Re: Republicans or Democrats? Conservative or Liberal?
Then that completely takes away the point of having a party poltiical system because if they belong to a party they should belong to it because of their ideological beliefs. ...
Apr 30, 2005 -
Re: Post your city!
Muse, aww my Dad grew up in Edinburgh. I still have family grandpa has a house in Trinty/Newhaven (on the boarder of both) and one of my aunts and her ...
Apr 30, 2005 -
Re: Post your pic on thread 2
It rains in California!? :p
Apr 30, 2005 -
Re: Republicans or Democrats? Conservative or Liberal?
So who would you have voted for? Bush? Just out of interest because you raise an interesting point, don't you think the person and the party are intrinsically linked and ...
Apr 30, 2005 -
Re: Republicans or Democrats? Conservative or Liberal?
New Labour...although would have preffered Old Labour.
Apr 30, 2005 -
Re: nuke 'em till they glow.
Texas is the fattest state. Houston is the fattest city but Texas is also the fattest state.
Apr 30, 2005 -
Re: Post your pic on thread 2
wow tanned torso not to be pervy but mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Apr 29, 2005 -
Re: nuke 'em till they glow.
France Well I've been to France every year of my life since I was born. French people have a differant sense of being to those in England. For example Queuing ...
Apr 29, 2005 -
Re: Your thoughts on the bible
I'd like to think the creation story was a metaphor but I don't think it is. I think it was a combination of human tales being spun. When humans developed ...
Apr 29, 2005 -
Re: Plastic Surgery
I know it's annoying hearing people say it but I used to be really unhappy with my weight but then I realised that I didn't do any exercise. I started ...
Apr 29, 2005 -
Re: Wal Mart
wal mart is no more evil than any other big transnational coporate business. the Switzerland thing isn't that weird, most big companys like that earn more than the state sector ...
Apr 29, 2005 -
Re: Micheal Jackson
there's so little point speculating on this because even though the court has been highly media dominated we haven't seen or known all the evidence. The only way we can ...
Apr 29, 2005 -
Re: Your thoughts on the bible
It's interesting to read, I read a lot of it when I was confirmed when I was ten and then for fun later. I'm not a christian now however, or ...
Apr 28, 2005 -
Re: nuke 'em till they glow.
When people think of Texas they think of it being having the fattest (as in obese) city in the world, Houston. And being full of particualarily right wing people obsessed ...
Apr 27, 2005 -
Re: How Well Do You Know hekategirl?
50, not too shabby
Apr 26, 2005
