User avatar

Midnight

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Theatre

    Gal, I agree a play watched is very differant to one read. Personally I think watching a play is more pleasing but than afterwards reading it is very illuminating. But ...

    May 5, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Nationality

    British European.

    May 5, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Theatre

    I think whatever is said about theatre has to be extended to literature as a whole.

    May 4, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Free Will

    There is an answer in Christianity for that state of affairs.... it is 'Felix Culpa' -happy fall. It is the idea that God let Adam and Eve eat the apple ...

    May 4, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Free Will

    This is very interesting? You know what it's so hard to distingusih what 'free will' is. Everyday we find more links with our behavior with our more primal ancestors. You ...

    May 3, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Threatening/non-threatening discussion

    if it's satirical within that domain of writing it's allowed to be aggresive.

    May 3, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: what do girls/women like?

    hah the smoking is interesting. My friends boyfriend loves it when she smokes. he find it really sexy and he's not a smoker.

    May 2, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Issues in Africa

    Yes that's true, but we weren't going to war because of what happeend eight years ago. We were scared of the regime so we blew it up. I agree Sadam ...

    May 2, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: what do girls/women like?

    it's only alcoholism if you drink all the time and are physically addicted. Fortunately am nowhere near that stage. I feel sorry for those in America that think beer tastes ...

    May 2, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: what do girls/women like?

    Aww I love the hands around the waist thing. When that happens and then he rests his hands on my tummy, well that makes me shiver. humph, I wish I ...

    May 2, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: devil 'n' i got a thing going

    mmm this was yummy.

    May 1, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Capitalism vs. Communism

    'sigh' do you know what one of the biggest problems with communism is? People follow Marx's ideas but Marx was writing in Victorian England about countries like England and Germany. ...

    May 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: See which of my characters you are most like...

    You're Trystan, a young noble of Ethica. Kind,loyal, though sometimes slow. You love Arielwith all your heart, though you only found outhis secret after 3 months of courtship. "Icant believe ...

    Apr 30, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: what do girls/women like?

    This is horrible I know..and oh so un-feminist of me. But I always find arrogance and confidence really attractive in a guy. (in aggreance with sural about the confidence but ...

    Apr 30, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: nuke 'em till they glow.

    Yes it is. Some have more cases of obesity itself but Texas has more overweight people.

    Apr 30, 2005


Who overcomes by force, hath overcome but half his foe.
— John Milton (Poet)