User avatar

Midnight

  • Lounge, The Re: Angry!

    I had my purse with seventy pounds stolen today. Seventy pounds, I am so angry that I want to scream............... anyway that is all, anything thats made you really angry ...

    May 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Fav. brand of shoe?

    When I was younger I was convinced Nike Trainers were the only thing worth wearing...how conformist of me. But yeah now I love a range, I have those Nike air ...

    May 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: what do girls/women like?

    well to be honest I think women think about sex a lot too.

    May 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    hey, just got back was incrediably drunk but felt ill so had some paracetomol and sobered up. Found my dad had finally installed a webcam so played with it. took ...

    May 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: I Hate American Idol

    qi, spotters have nothing to do with it the company pitched it to the U.S.A and sold it for millions of dollars. Britain has then sold it on to other ...

    May 14, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Fakin' Bakin

    chanson, hehe

    May 14, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Australia?

    thanks liz and hawk.

    May 14, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Australia?

    No it's to do with Australia. America has no pact with Australia and would be unlikely to help them. They're not to you a 'solid ally', Also on another note ...

    May 13, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Australia?

    see I think you have way too much faith in the U.S being faithful back.

    May 12, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Australia?

    you compare soap opera to literature as a whole right? Well if there are 'no decent soap operas' that means that there are not soap operas in the genre that ...

    May 12, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Australia?

    but soap opera is differant outside of America. there are decent soaps.

    May 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: I Hate American Idol

    it's not originally fox

    May 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: I Hate American Idol

    Actually Qi it's a British production that has been sold around the world. It started here with Pop Idol. We sold it to America along with Simon Cowell.

    May 11, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Fakin' Bakin

    To quote a friend--"Today's tans are tomorrow's wrinkles." The rub-on, spray-on, slop-on tans? Can I say ick?? Today's biggest stars are "porcelin" (hollywood talk for "pasty"), so why can't the ...

    May 11, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Australia?

    Liz, yeah I don't have the ear to tell that differance. qi, Neighbours is very differant to any of American soaps. It's still so cheesy but I love it all ...

    May 11, 2005


I would be a terrible novel protagonist.
— mellifera