-
Re: Paris Hilton *inspired by Qi*
She didn't put it out there Qi, her ex-boyfriend did and there was nothing she could do to stop it. She had allready got The Simple Life commisioned it wasn't ...
May 23, 2005 -
Re: Music and influence
To be honest I think it's pretty obvious that it depends on the person. If someone has a violent tendency perhaps violent music helps but won't create otherwise everyone who ...
May 23, 2005 -
Re: Music and influence
Well maybe not in Colombine but they were everywhere else in the world. Maybe American press is even worse than I thought. In fact in all film representations since such ...
May 21, 2005 -
Re: Paris Hilton *inspired by Qi*
she didn't do the video for the money. It was one she had made with her then young boyfreind. More than anything else it's exploitation and people should be angry ...
May 21, 2005 -
Re: Paris Hilton *inspired by Qi*
everyone putting all this energy into disliking her is so boring. That's how she makes her money and fame anyways and she knows it. It's just pandering to her expectations.
May 20, 2005 -
Re: Music and influence
Gal, everyone wondered all of those things. The media just didn't want to concentrate on them because they like a moral panic.
May 20, 2005 -
Re: The Freedom Tower
That's not necessarily true, events times ideas and minds get lost in history. Once all those who lived through it are dead there needs to be something that shows the ...
May 20, 2005 -
Re: What Are You Wearing?
This is what I wore today before me and my friend had a water fight and I got soaked... Carhart men's jeans, black t-shirt and blue and white striped shirt ...
May 18, 2005 -
Re: The Freedom Tower
I agree. I know the terroists shouldn't win but provoking them isn't so great either. Look see if you can do it again! plus I think rather than buildings of ...
May 18, 2005 -
Re: Paris Hilton *inspired by Qi*
I sincerely doubt that. Everything these days is about image, unfortunately. I myself believe I am a fraud everyday in most parts of my life.
May 18, 2005 -
Re: Paris Hilton *inspired by Qi*
whose not a fraud?
May 18, 2005 -
Re: Fav. brand of shoe?
Converse wearers often annoy me because they assume that they are being anti-capitlist in their footwear (or ones I know anyway) but converse are owned by Nike. I liked them ...
May 18, 2005 -
Re: Paris Hilton *inspired by Qi*
to be honest shes a product of the capitlist society in America where the rich are far too rich. That combined with a real lust for knowing of personality in ...
May 18, 2005 -
Re: Angry!
yeah...the purse thing was pretty damn argh I would swear.
May 17, 2005 -
Re: Peta protestors
I don't think it was Peta....but Animal rights groups in the U.K used violent intimadating methods to stop the opening of an animal research centre in Oxford Univeersity. To be ...
May 16, 2005
