User avatar

Midnight

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: stem cell research

    But the thing with stem stell research is it's creating potential life for death. I personally agree with it, but I do definately understand why some people have qualms about ...

    Jun 8, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Bush Factor

    No, The articles show facts and because of the biased nature of the American press I wanted to stimutlate other people's ideas. That article doesnt contain bias it states economic ...

    Jun 8, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Bush Factor

    Evidence of America's appaling and lerthargic attitude compared to other countries in the world that are no-where near as well off. Bush 'to pledge famine aid cash' Tony Blair's trip ...

    Jun 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Congratulations Areida!

    congrats my dear!

    Jun 7, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: stem cell research

    If Einstein had died there would have been another or a few who made the advancements he did as human achievement goes hand in hand with general advancement of human ...

    Jun 6, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Che Guevara, South America and the CIA

    they want to get out because through tourism they have seen how rich those from the west areand with the temptation want to be that rich. Personally I think it ...

    Jun 6, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Che Guevara, South America and the CIA

    Yeah I think I take back that statement. It was a bit silly and universal, but I was trying to make a braoder comment from waht some people I know ...

    Jun 5, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Che Guevara, South America and the CIA

    Actually when you go to Cuba you find most people are pretty happy. The problems came when the economy collapsed (because of American sanctions and the soviets union's collapse) and ...

    Jun 5, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Everyone's Doing It

    qi, I completely disagree. Most relationships I know waited about a month/three weeks before they had sex. I think sex is part of getting to know someone, becoming more intimate ...

    Jun 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: How many lucid dreams have you had?

    awwww ok than I think it is what I do! They're my most common type of dream, it might be to do with the fact I think of stories in ...

    Jun 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: How many lucid dreams have you had?

    the majority of my dreams are lucid dreams, if i'm understanding what they are correctly.

    Jun 4, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Everyone's Doing It

    I think it's a case by case thing and as long as both parties fell ok about it can be whenever you want in a relationship.

    Jun 4, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Bush Factor

    qi, my names not sureal and it's not blatent slander it's the truth you ignore it. America has said this and it's reporting the truth... "Britain, however, faces an uphill ...

    Jun 4, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Bush Factor

    This was a News Report today....bit of an I told you so. Sorry for bitty neature of the report it formats weirdly when pasted...the article is here. A More detailed ...

    Jun 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Yearbooks

    This should br changed to post your yearbook pic I wanna see other people's

    Jun 2, 2005


Change isn't inherently good, but you can't stop it, so let's just enjoy the ride. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
— TheSilverFox