User avatar

Midnight

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Guns

    no it's not it's a proper debate that needs to be addressed and I'm interested in it. I read the new testement in Febuary, my mum and dad are quite ...

    Jun 11, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Do you care?

    Europes not about to suffer a recession. Why is this a Europe/America debate??????? I'm talking about about the youth of today in general if you will see by reading my ...

    Jun 11, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Guns

    I can't believe a moman advocates using guns, guns go against everything that Christ ever said if you're a Christian.

    Jun 10, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Guns

    No. I'll wait to reply to others.

    Jun 10, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Do you care?

    but what about foreign affairs? politics outside of America?

    Jun 10, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Do you care?

    Recent events have led me to this topic 1) Was the fact I wanted to start a debate about the the British Rebate within the European Union but realised a ...

    Jun 10, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Capitalism vs. Communism

    Obviously it's not trulest socialist no country is in the Europea Union. But it runs on socialist principles within a democracy such as jobs for life in a less relenting ...

    Jun 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Bush's grades at university

    university is different to schools, those types of grade at university level in the types of subjects Bush was taking show a laziness to do the work. If it had ...

    Jun 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Bush's grades at university

    But these politicians are running your country!

    Jun 10, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Capitalism vs. Communism

    yes it does, it's a socialist country. Socialism is different to communism, of course it counts.

    Jun 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Bush's grades at university

    Kerry and Bush had similar grades Both candidates have been angling for the undecided voters Former US presidential hopeful John Kerry did no better at university than his rival George ...

    Jun 9, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: nuke 'em till they glow.

    Qi, ok then.

    Jun 9, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Abominable snowman & extraterrestial beings.

    well with the discovery of homoflorensis (spelling) that was the another branch of humanity in indonesia maybe people's theories are less ridiculous than was always assumed. I'm pretty open.

    Jun 9, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Capitalism vs. Communism

    Scoialism won't necessarily fail, look at France. Capitalism is not meritocratic, it benefits those whose ancestors took advantage of the system years ago. Capitalism at its heart is about striving ...

    Jun 9, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: stem cell research

    But then that life wouldn't have come into exsistence without the research, so then it wouldn't have exsisted, but bringing it into exsistence, i.e stem cell research, helps the lives ...

    Jun 8, 2005


Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.
— Chuck Palahniuk