-
Re: Guns
Yes but the police still use them to harm others. That's why I agree with the way not all police carry guns in the UK but because of their exsistence ...
Jun 14, 2005 -
Re: Michael Jacoson won????
I agree with Brad.
Jun 14, 2005 -
Re: Michael Jacoson won????
I'm pretty satisfied, the evidence was laid out and the jurors came to a decision. I think the court case was handled extremely well considering.
Jun 14, 2005 -
Re: Guns
Brad, no they weren't just invented for hunting, they were invented for death. Most of the guns these days are created specifically to kill other human beings, they have no ...
Jun 14, 2005 -
Re: Capitalism vs. Communism
I don't like Chirac but making a joke about is name is immature and makes me not care about the reasons you dislike him anyway. Oh hahaha I'm a funny ...
Jun 13, 2005 -
Re: Guns
oh but come on Brad, guns are made for destruction and killing, at least cars have a purpose. Personally I think we should use private transport such as cars less ...
Jun 13, 2005 -
Re: Capitalism vs. Communism
again qi if all you can do is resort to making jokes about the presidents name its not really a debate.
Jun 12, 2005 -
Re: Guns
Qi, I sincerely doubt those statistics, besides crime statistics are all about interpretation anyway, i.e police, coroner and Judge discretion, inadequete policing and so forth help to hide the dark ...
Jun 12, 2005 -
Re: Guns
But I'd rather give away my tv and collect it on my insurance than have a life on my hands. I think if it was a life or death situation ...
Jun 11, 2005 -
Re: Guns
bobo, No because in the end their aim is unlikely to be that they want to kill me in the first place, I'd rather give my material possessions away. Sabradan, ...
Jun 11, 2005 -
Re: Do you care?
Brad, I dunno I'm just interested well that's not what British economists are forcasting.... Bobo, No its the same with Britain we created all these reality tv shows in the ...
Jun 11, 2005 -
Re: Guns
Brad, Firstly Brad I get really frustrated debating with you. Mainly because you always assume i'm being a bitch. When Jesus was alive there were swords, rocks, stones and atilieray ...
Jun 11, 2005 -
Re: Capitalism vs. Communism
Brad, wah? all economic principles are written about? sabradan, What..come on you said 'suck' it deserved some degree of sarcasm. sorry.
Jun 11, 2005 -
Re: Post your pic on thread 2
areida, hey what's the N stand for?
Jun 11, 2005 -
Re: Capitalism vs. Communism
oh wow three claps for a mature and enlightened debater.
Jun 11, 2005
