User avatar

Midnight

  • Lounge, The Re: The Ashes

    Yay, I dunno if there are any Aussies or English(wo)men around but I'm feeling pretty happy....late late celebrations last night!

    Sep 13, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Mcdonalds Vs. Obese People

    Macdonals have helped create a culture where people are encouraged to eat fast food a lot and often. They haven't ever warned people properly about the very high calorie content ...

    Sep 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Hurricane Katrina

    what the hell? how is this not getting talked about.

    Sep 10, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Intelligent Design is Amoral Philosiphy: Omaha World Herald

    Sep 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Hurricane Katrina

    It says somethign that this situation can happen in the richest country in the world. The Levys broke because the government only had grade three bad quality levys and hadn't ...

    Sep 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Hurricane Katrina

    But apparently the dirty water which at the moment people are having to live in and wade through could help spread it. But then I don't know much about the ...

    Sep 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Hurricane Katrina

    I'm shocked by the tone of this thread, they think the death count is well over hundred. Plus thousands have lost their homes and are facing the lives of being ...

    Sep 1, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Open Adoption

    I'm not sure but it sounds a bit similar to the Fostering system in England. Usually the parent is not seen as fit to look after the child but contact ...

    Aug 30, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Child discipline

    yes and Foucault refers to how violence has become less necessary because of the use of discourses to control ohers.

    Aug 21, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Child discipline

    Hitting teaches a child that to change someone anyone you need to cause physical pain and helps to keep human traditions of violence to solve problems alive. I honestly really ...

    Aug 20, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Child discipline

    I've never been smacked but I have a really good relationship with my parents, I work hard and follow rules.

    Aug 19, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Difference between BBC news and CNN news.

    I wasn't. I wasn't even defending it, I was just pointing out that in terms of rhetoric that's the BBCs policy that's all. I don't always agree with it, the ...

    Aug 17, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Difference between BBC news and CNN news.

    Sabradan, awww but that's because the BBC has a policy of being tottally impartial. They even refuse to call the London bus bombers terroists, they're called 'bus bombers'. It's interesting, ...

    Aug 17, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The War in Iraq/ 9 11

    For once I argee with the majority of what Qi has said.

    Jul 26, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The War in Iraq/ 9 11

    Bush used 9/11 and Iraq to manipulate the American mindsight that Iraq was about September the 11th. Bush actually had his sights on Iraq very near the beggining of his ...

    Jul 26, 2005


Believe only half of what you see, and nothing that you hear.
— Edgar Allan Poe