User avatar

Midnight

  • Lounge, The Re: Ready to be an english citizen?

    lol the reason the bbc put that up is to the point out how ridiciulous it is. I;m English and I didnt know the answers for most of those, I ...

    Jun 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Ready to be an english citizen?

    I got nine and i'm english

    Jun 18, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Guns

    Bobo, I dunno if I agree about the violence part...but I suppose it's true Britain and America are just so different, it was written in your consitution. I still feel ...

    Jun 17, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: And the nominations are...

    I did agree with you untill you put the word loser in, that's implying it's becoming a competition. Also Crysi of course you expected yourself to be nominated, it was ...

    Jun 17, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Guns

    But then in Britain it's illegal for citizens to have guns and we don't have a tyrannical goverment.

    Jun 17, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Custom Avatars!

    wow the pencil version is fantastic! you really are talented Bobo.

    Jun 17, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: And the nominations are...

    lol this is such a ridiculous thing anyway, of course the people who got nominated will defend it and those that didn't won't. It's fair play, I say we leave ...

    Jun 17, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: And the nominations are...

    lol i'm just bitter because not to be egotistical but I consider myself a very good debator. Brad too for that matter 'sigh' sigh' well yes that was to be ...

    Jun 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: And the nominations are...

    I hate this types of things, they're such popularity contests. 'bitter' 'bitter'

    Jun 16, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Capitalism vs. Communism

    well he hasn't debated it. I don't like Chirac I do like France, but I'm just pointing out this a poor debate. France has not broken off many disagreements with ...

    Jun 16, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Guns

    I do agree with Bobo and I appreciate him very eloquently summing up why I find allegories so irritating in debate and it is not about me not being able ...

    Jun 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Michael Jacoson won????

    Well the evidence was laid out in the courtroom and none of us have had to deliberate so closely over the hundreds of we'll have to take their judegement as ...

    Jun 15, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Guns

    Brad, exactly, but who here is adovating the use of crossbows? To be honest I don't have a big problem of guns within controlled sport but then after that there's ...

    Jun 15, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Capitalism vs. Communism

    That's not mature. There's lots of reason we should not like Iraq, but his not wanting to go to war with Iraq was perfectly justified becuase you didn't provide any ...

    Jun 15, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Guns

    Brad ok so a gun such as made for the purpose of killing animals? I think not They weren't invented explicitly for hunting at all, it was a combination weapons ...

    Jun 14, 2005


The man who never makes a mistake always takes orders from one who does.
— Anonymous