User avatar

Midnight

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Illegal Immigration

    wha? How can you deny that America's not a country full of only goes back three hundred years. I'm pointing out that everyone in America had in their very recent ...

    Jun 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    hehe nice back of your head bobo!

    Jun 22, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Illegal Immigration

    No I suppose I don't think there should be 'illegal immigrants' in America is the reason for me disliking the label. "Hey look we got in hahaha now were in ...

    Jun 22, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is Homosexuality Against Christianity?

    No it's not. The Bibles all about interpretation and it can be interpreted in that way but I don't beleive that's the way it was meant to be seen. Any ...

    Jun 22, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Capitalism vs. Communism

    Sabradan! No it doesn’t!! I’m sympathetic to the Palestinian cause and I’m not anti-Israel, it’s not that black and white. Also that’s not true about France and the swastikas and ...

    Jun 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    yeah chevy you're really really purty.

    Jun 21, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Illegal Immigration

    No of course not. I have issue with the laws. I also find the label of 'illegal immigrant' horrible.

    Jun 21, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Capitalism vs. Communism

    Qi's debates here are clearly evidence of his 'best debator' status. Drips with sarcasm in each breath.

    Jun 21, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Illegal Immigration

    Also Brad, exactly you have to wait 'five' years, if the immigration process was not as long and hard to pass than you wouldn't get so much illegal immigration. Also ...

    Jun 21, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Illegal Immigration

    Americans all immigrants anyway. Americans have no more right to be there 'illegal' immigrants do if viewed from a moral persepctive. 'not too mention we have WAAAAAY too many immigrants ...

    Jun 21, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Capitalism vs. Communism

    Just because the French are sympathetic to the Palestinian cause does not mean they're anti-semitic.

    Jun 20, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Capitalism vs. Communism

    America refused to help France in World War One till 1918 when it started in 1914 America refused to help France in World War 2 till 1941 when it started ...

    Jun 19, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Custom Avatars!

    Bobo should start a store :) I have to ask when you drew my one did you have a picture of me because you have my fringe, if not you're ...

    Jun 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Ready to be an english citizen?

    they're connected to the church of england not catholicism, but that doesn't even matter because they have become national days for the differant countries within Britain and are now no ...

    Jun 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Ready to be an english citizen?

    When the hell does that concentrate on the Catholic Church?

    Jun 18, 2005


Anxiety is the dizziness of freedom.
— Søren Kierkegaard