User avatar

Midnight

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Illegal Immigration

    Really your argument is rather immature Qi. I'm quite enjoying talking to Brad about it. I know it's not my choice but I'm allowed to have an opinion about it. ...

    Jun 25, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Illegal Immigration

    Again that's not actually true about the American hijackers they got in legally and there was no bribery. Most of them had family in America. Besides threat of terroism is ...

    Jun 24, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Israel and Palestine

    Yes according to a line in the Bible... but anyway even if it was a lot has changed since then. The way England and America did it was to actually ...

    Jun 24, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Illegal Immigration

    Brad, no you wouldn't! America's immigration is based on selfish restrictions so that the political and economic elites in your country don't have any impact on their wealth because of ...

    Jun 24, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Israel and Palestine

    Well not just supporting their enemy in fact, we kicked them out of their homeland Israel into a tiny bit of land in the first place.

    Jun 24, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is Homosexuality Against Christianity?

    No I don't want to debate it. It was just important for me to say it considering you put a massive statement in brackets it needed a sentence as I ...

    Jun 23, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is Homosexuality Against Christianity?

    Also I know were not getting in to this but Catholicism came from protestenism and puritanism as parts of the organised religion that followed Christs. If it wasn't for Catholicism ...

    Jun 23, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Illegal Immigration

    no it wasn't. what exactly is that reason Chevy.

    Jun 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: How old are you?

    17 18 in less than a month.

    Jun 23, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is Homosexuality Against Christianity?

    The Church of England (England's protestant Church does) it supports Gay priests.

    Jun 23, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Illegal Immigration

    That's not true, America is unrealistically strict. I can't be bothered to debate this now though. It's sunny I'm going to get a lolly and sit in my garden to ...

    Jun 23, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Israel and Palestine

    The other thread was closed sooo.... As I was saying to is still the minority. There is a large Palenstinian community, not all of them revert to terroist activities. Because ...

    Jun 23, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Capitalism vs. Communism

    No i'm sympathetic to cause....not the actions of the minority.

    Jun 22, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Custom Avatars!

    hah it's so funny I've got into the habit of checking this everyday. The suspense is killing me.

    Jun 22, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Illegal Immigration

    Sorry that's true. The point however is that I think America's restrictions on immigration are way too strict, that's my basic point.

    Jun 22, 2005


Words are pale shadows of forgotten names. As names have power, words have power. Words can light fires in the minds of men. Words can wring tears from the hardest hearts.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind