User avatar

Midnight

  • Lyric Poetry Re: clockwork

    I didnt mean bitter in an offensive way...anger is a better word

    Nov 14, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Your Eyes (the previous one has been accidentally deleted)

    Yes the accidental deletion was my fault as you know. Sorry about that your poem was unfortunately the first topic i've ever tried to move as a moderator and I ...

    Nov 14, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: clockwork

    It was a good poem but somehow I can't really emphasise with the feeling behind it at the moment. Maybe I should read it again when I feel more bitter.

    Nov 14, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Light

    I have to agree with Jack, there are some gorgeous images here but togeather it all feels a bit forced. Sometimes having simple sentences placed next to more complex ones ...

    Nov 14, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Your Eyes

    the original poem this is my first ever free-verse. do tell me if i'm any good at this and where my mistakes are. i think i've posted this in the ...

    Nov 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The constant Gardener

    Fantastic Fantastic.....honestly beautifully shot, very very well directed (I expected that from City of God) and thought provoking. Anyone else seen it?

    Nov 12, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Love of __________

    Some of the best art is produced becasue of what it means within the context and the time. The Russian artist's paintings were not only important because he loved paiting ...

    Nov 5, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Custom Avatars!

    Bobo it's fantastic!!! I'll get back to you on the avator through pm!!! THANK YOU!!! Really snoik that's looks a a bit like me except my tummy is nowhere near ...

    Nov 4, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: U.K events.

    There are many things I like about the way the U.K runs it's democracy, but although we have a a pretty good government that's to the left and a good ...

    Sep 30, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The U.S.A

    you know what here's a good time to bring up Katrina because I think it shows a lot about America and the 'the land of oppurtunity'.... This is what I ...

    Sep 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Ashes

    I think you'll find it will be my pint of bitter and cheese+branston pickle sarnie. No, but seriously I have a lot of family from up mistake.

    Sep 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Ashes

    Oh allright lad I'll go stick my ead in a big umble pie

    Sep 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Ashes

    Oops ok I'm sorry classic Southerner mistake...although I did know he was from Lanchasire I got confused. But surely the accent isn't hugely dissemilar?

    Sep 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Ashes

    Qi, It's a leather ball people get blinded! Get over yourself, they're different sports there's no competiton. What's the point, to me baseball is is an overexcited game of rounders ...

    Sep 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Ashes

    Crickets ridiculously dangeous. My old physics teachers was blind in one eye from when a cricket ball hit him in the face during a match he played in. oh well ...

    Sep 14, 2005


"Honestly, I think the world is going to end bloody. But it doesn't mean we shouldn't fight. We do have choices."
— Dean Winchester