-
Re: Assination Chapter 1 (incomplete)
Question what do u think of the story besides what i need to edit. Does it attract you? make u want to read more? or does it bore you, so ...
Apr 15, 2009 -
Re: When I'm With you.
Good job this being your first poem. the poem really shows me just how you feel about this person although, i do see some spots were it need improving but ...
Apr 15, 2009 -
Re: Ngemba
I am not going to critisize your spelling, although i can tell you are from england. I was very intrigued with the story. it had a very interesting opening that ...
Apr 15, 2009 -
Re: Forbidden Worlds (ch 9 &10)
i like most of thius story and i look foward to finding out what happens next
Apr 14, 2009 -
Re: Assination Chapter 1 (incomplete)
It is a cold Friday morning exactly one week from graduation at Blankton high school. Chemical sciences is my first class of the day, I have been waiting all semester ...
Apr 14, 2009
