User avatar

Mickixoxo

Mickixoxo

  • Art & Photography Re: Neal Caffrey

    Okay so I found a picture of Neal Caffrey, the main character in White Collar, and then I found an awesome art pencil. Then I found *cough, looked for, cough* ...

    May 5, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Recents + peanut19 commission

    You might not like the last one but ZOMG I LOVE IT!!!! X3 it's so cute and the proportions are so well drawn and I really love it. Gosh I ...

    May 3, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: assorted art

    Oh I liked the first and the third one! They were very well drawn. The first one was a skull, right? It's small so I can't see it very well ...

    May 3, 2011
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you #2

    MEOW! :D

    May 3, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Random Doodles (Updated 28/04/11)

    O. M. F. G! IT'S LAVI!!! XD I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you! Sigh. It's just something about red-headed anime characters that make me ...

    Apr 28, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Spiral-Horned Dragon Head Portrait

    Like times.... Four hundred! This is fricken amazing. I could never in a million years do something this detailed and precise. I would definitely, almost literally, die from lack of ...

    Apr 27, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Tori draws?

    I am thoroughly creepified. It's definitely unique and altogether it looks great! Could give me nightmares though ;) I think the only thing I would think about working on is ...

    Apr 27, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Innocent

    Okay. So, I was reading this very cute manga today to kill time and when I saw this picture I just HAD to try drawing it :D Just to give ...

    Apr 20, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: I Hold my Hand Out for You

    Proportions and dimensions are really hard =3= but I'm actually pretty proud of myself with these. The first one I was just using a reference to see how an outstretched ...

    Apr 12, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Luka Smith and Phillip Laurier

    I liked this. I was laughing at the comments, is that bad? XD It's because I realized Luka was a boy from the beginning because the shirt is really low ...

    Apr 12, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Pen and Ink

    EDIT: Okay, so I fixed it and now it looks better :) I would love to read your opinions on it! The first picture is the reference I used and ...

    Apr 12, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Find obese pigeons here.

    I love these photos :) The one with the bubble is my favorite. I really like the reflection inside of the bubble because it almost makes it look like it ...

    Apr 10, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Startled [Painting]

    Duuuuuuude pahaha that looks cool :D It really looks interesting. I like the background with all of the different colours in it. The character in the middle of the painting ...

    Apr 10, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: My Way of Dealing with Boredom

    So, I'm an artistic person with quite a large imagination. When I get bored (like most of you) I look for things to do and usually I just end up ...

    Apr 10, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: MS Paint

    So you use bases, too? :D cool I'm not alone. Do you have a tablet? Cause that's pretty amazing on MS paint :P I can't do that on paint even ...

    Apr 9, 2011


You may deem me romantic, my dear sister, but I bitterly feel the want of a friend.
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein