User avatar

Mickixoxo

Mickixoxo

  • Art & Photography Re: Art Dump (some random stuff I probably won't finish)

    Oh my god. The first picture creeped me out SO. MUCH. I just saw The Woman in Black yesterday and that picture reminded me of the woman in back mixed ...

    Feb 20, 2012
  • Art & Photography Re: Brush testing

    Ahhhh... don't know if you can call this art... but I downloaded some manga effects brush patterns and I've been practicing with them. I only know how to use like... ...

    Feb 13, 2012
  • Art & Photography Re: Practice in Profile

    I was practicing blending again, and I tried a profile view. I don't think I'm that good at profile, but I tried anyway, and it came out better than I ...

    Feb 10, 2012
  • Art & Photography Re: Digital Portrait

    I wanted to see if I could draw realistically on the computer, too, and this is what came out XP

    Feb 8, 2012
  • Art & Photography Re: Experimenting with Hair

    I tried adding more detail to... well not just the hair but everything. I still can't get the wrinkles in the clothes right XP

    Feb 7, 2012
  • Art & Photography Re: Fan Art

    Hmmm I don't like this as much as some of my other stuff, but it's fine XP I just really wish that I could draw things more detailed but I ...

    Feb 6, 2012
  • Art & Photography Re: Music in the Sun

    Yaaaaaaaa I'm soooo happy with how this turned out ^^ and I only worked on it for maybe.... two hours? Maybe less ^^ yayy I'm getting faster~ This is an ...

    Feb 3, 2012
  • Art & Photography Re: Ronan and Shoba - Original Characters

    Ahhhhhhh oh my god you're so gooooooooooood. I'll start with Ronan, since he's the first picture XP First off, I would just like to point out how FREAKING AMAZING he ...

    Feb 2, 2012
  • Art & Photography Re: My Heart's a Stereo

    Yeahh.... the title doesn't really seem to have much tr=o actually do with the picture, but I have absolutely no idea what to call it so... yeah... Anyway, tada!! I ...

    Feb 2, 2012
  • Art & Photography Re: SAI Sketch

    This was my first time actually trying to use SAI correctly, so I hope I did kind of well.

    Jan 31, 2012
  • Art & Photography Re: Ventesimo

    After 24 hours of pure torture and about 5 hours of sleep, this is ALL I HAVE DONE. I estimate the entire picture will be done in about a week. ...

    Jan 28, 2012
  • Art & Photography Re: L Deathnote fanart

    HELLO!!!! ASDFGHJKL I LOVE YOU!!!! This is adorable. The style that you did this in is really cute and definitely befitting of L's personality, I believe. I think the only ...

    Jan 11, 2012
  • Art & Photography Re: First drawings using SAI

    Ahhh I like them! They're really cute. So do you like SAI? I've tried it a little, but I don;t really like it that much XP that and I just ...

    Jan 3, 2012
  • Art & Photography Re: Snow Angel

    HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE. This is my last tablet picture until the new year: Snow Angel.jpg And then I darkened it and now I don't know which I like better: ...

    Jan 1, 2012
  • Art & Photography Re: Guess What I Got for Christmas?

    Ohhh that's a really good idea for the finishing touches :3 I'm deffinitely going to try that, thanks! And yeah hahaha XP that's why I don't usually cover the eyes ...

    Dec 31, 2011


My life's goal is to end up between YWS quotes on bottom of the page, so some part of me will be able to live forever here.
— AnotherCrowInRow