User avatar

Mickixoxo

Mickixoxo

  • OOC Archive Re: Camp Demi-God DT

    Hahaha okay then! I think she should say something about him acting different than usual.

    Nov 19, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Camp Demi-God DT

    Once Xander get's out of the Hades cabin, he might need some comforting ;D Lyn up for it? Haha

    Nov 18, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Camp Demi-God DT

    Yeah, I'm waiting for Mason or Kiara because I posted as Xander and no one replied yet XP

    Nov 17, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Camp Demi-God DT

    Yeah, where is everyone? :S

    Nov 16, 2011
  • Archive Re: Camp Demi-God

    Xander | Hades Cabin Mason looked like he was about to retort when a pained groan made it's way over to their ears. They both turned their heads to look ...

    Nov 14, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Camp Demi-God DT

    I think Xander needs to get around more. He needs to be gentlemanly to a few more people XD haha

    Nov 14, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Camp Demi-God DT

    WELL THEN I VOTE FOR XANDER!! Haha ;D

    Nov 14, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Camp Demi-God DT

    Yeah guys, no one won the tournament yet hahaha we haven't played it yet XD Deathball was won, yes. But the tournament is a compilation of different sports, like Sunshine ...

    Nov 14, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Camp Demi-God DT

    *cough* Zeus child *cough* Xander for king *cough* ;P Yeah, I think we should wait on the homecoming, too. I mean, we have deathball the first day, a tournament the ...

    Nov 13, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Camp Demi-God DT

    Mason and Xander are chillin' in Hade's cabbin, waiting for Kiara to wake up XP Tensions are high! Lol

    Nov 13, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Camp Demi-God DT

    Yeah, I agree with Ignorance. I think Kiara should wake up soon. I think Xander let let his anger out while yelling at Mason haha

    Nov 13, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Camp Demi-God DT

    Bahhh Xander's already shot... Now I'm just waiting... *cough* Ignorance *cough* ;P hahaha Should I make another character? I'm kinda just chillin' with one character.

    Nov 12, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Camp Demi-God DT

    Hahaha that's a funny thing to say to being shot XD "You've been shot" "Thank you!" XD

    Nov 12, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Camp Demi-God DT

    Shot by Cailan

    Nov 12, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Camp Demi-God DT

    Mini's been shot

    Nov 12, 2011


"Beneath this mask, there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask, there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof."
— V for Vendetta