User avatar

Mickixoxo

Mickixoxo

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish [3]

    Granted but it gives her a rash. I wish I had breakfast

    Apr 30, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Never Grow Up

    (Review postponed until Review Day. Don't get your britches in a bunch)

    Apr 30, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish [3]

    Granted, but you're so hideous that someone kills you and hides you under the floorboards. I wish that my element in Azila's writing challenge wasn't "Under 500 words"

    Apr 29, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [2]

    So true. They're just so stinkin' cute. TUBM has listened to the Nyan Cat for more than 200 seconds.

    Apr 29, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: It got Verbed

    8/10 My cat was nyaning.

    Apr 29, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish [3]

    Granted, but it crashes. I wish I had a Vera Bradley bag.

    Apr 29, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Answer a question with a question game

    Why is the white house white? Why couldn't it be the red house?

    Apr 29, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish [3]

    Granted, but time doesn't stop moving fast and before you know it, you've aged thirty years. I wish... That I had some chocolate milk

    Apr 29, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Answer a question with a question game

    Do walruses have computers?

    Apr 29, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish [3]

    Granted, but your back does. I wish chocolate bunnies didn't look like mice when you bite the ears off.

    Apr 29, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish [3]

    Granted, but then everyone goes insane and kills the person who wished for the sun to be purple.... (you) I wish that I wasn't such a procrastinator so I could ...

    Apr 28, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: Post your gif HERE!

    My lowest grade was an 87 in Spanish....

    Apr 28, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]

    6/10 I don't really like princess peach ^_^"

    Apr 28, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish [3]

    Granted, but the country decides that you don't study hard enough and cancels summer vacation. I wish I had a little brother that adored me.

    Apr 28, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: Post your gif HERE!

    Twirly Pot-Head Nyan Cat!

    Apr 28, 2011


“Rise like Lions after slumber In unvanquishable number. Shake your chains to earth like dew Which in sleep had fallen on you— Ye are many—they are few.”
— Mary Shelly