User avatar

Mickixoxo

Mickixoxo

  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: This Time

    Okay, first, I really really liked this. It's different and exciting. Even though we barely know the characters, I still like them, and feel bad for them. Now, with that ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The night I died

    Okay... it's definitely an interesting idea, you have here, I must say. I feel kind of bad for saying this, but if it wasn't review day, I probably wouldn't have ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Art Murderers Ch 3 (Edit 4)

    Grr, I have a feeling that this chapter will have less corrections than the other chapters :/ I mean, that's really good for you, but I gotsts a failing review ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Art Murderers Ch 2 (Edit 4)

    So the dad either up and left, or died! .... My money's on died, buuuuut I wont know until I read about it XP .... anyway! When Dexter awoke the ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Art Murderers Ch 1 (Edit 4)

    Well hey there! I shall review, and it SHALL be worth while! So... erm.... be prepared? Meh, I don't know, I'll just stop babbling now. "Yet another victim of the ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Swan Song (17)

    Ooooooooooooooohhhh I see what you did there ;P I got this chapter confused with chapter 16 XP wooooopsies! So anyway, I shall begin my review now! Aaaaand.... ACTION! O_o The ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Drivers Never Sleep (possible title)

    First things first, I loved this! Haha I loved the whole horror thing, you don't really get much of that here on dear old YWS, for some reason (or I ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Supposed to be Scary, Not Scary Book

    I know you wrote this when you were seven and all, but you could have at least edited it before posting it. It kind of gave me a headache with ...

    Aug 21, 2011
  • Official Polls Re: Do your characters talk to you?

    Haha, before I even have an idea for a story, the characters develop themselves and then my mind wont leave me alone until the environment matches the characters. And then ...

    Aug 8, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Darren Criss - a portrait!

    Ahh I didn't know you were good with realism!! This is very good, the shading on the shirt = PERFECT. It looks like a real shirt, definitely. I love Darren ...

    Aug 2, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Swan Song (16)

    Buu.... I'm getting sad! Hahaha I mean, suddenly everyone is not how we thought they were. I still don't want to believe that Granid killed that girl, though. That time ...

    Jul 31, 2011
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: The Sorting Hat

    Excited chatter filled the great hall as students impatiently waited for the first years to be sorted. My heels clicked together on the swirling marble floor as I nervously looked ...

    Jul 29, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Name the character!

    AH-HA!! SO THAT'S WHY YOUR PROPORTIONS ARE SO GOOD!! You little studier, you! ;P Geez, I seriously need to get me a tablet! You use gimp, so it's like "DUDE, ...

    Jul 18, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Fighting for Justice

    Geez, dude, at least give me SOMETHING to review!! I love this. Like.... really really really love this! Your proportions are definitely great, I see SO much improvement from your ...

    Jul 18, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Anime Boy Head

    Haha I'm here as requested and I love this! I agree with you on the hair and shirt awkwardness, but collars are really hard (I can't even get them WITH ...

    Jul 18, 2011


"Please put me in the quote generator whenever you like."
— SirenCymbaline the Kiwi