User avatar

Mickeystwin33

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My Life As Bullied Child

    NOTE: This is actually my story. I went through this, and would not wish it upon anyone. I thank you all so much for reading this. You've picked on me ...

    Nov 11, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: crying on the cross

    This is an amazing poem, you have captured every aspect of what happened that day. It is so symbolic to so many people and you just made it simple and ...

    Nov 11, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Charlie

    This was so sad, but it proves so many good points. People will go so far because of envy, and they don't realize the consequences. It is an amazing piece, ...

    Nov 10, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: All The Faces - Inspiration

    Hello CreativeFreak, This is a good start, but you are right the ending needs work. Maybe you could write about how they wish to be free of their life, or ...

    Nov 10, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Just another girl.

    I loved this poem. I wish i couldn't say this, but I can relate so much. You don't realize what it feels like until your the one crying, and scared. ...

    Nov 10, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: My Life on the Inside

    I'm not very good at reviewing, but I loved your piece. It almost made me cry. I'm not good at harsh criticism, and that is what writers need most so ...

    Nov 8, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Just the worlds toy.

    This is my first review so it's probably not very helpful. I loved your poem especially the quoted line. all she wants is to fit. every girl looks at her ...

    Nov 8, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello everyone

    Hi, I'm kinda new, and scared. I've had this account for about a month, but could not remember my password until now. I'm not quite sure what this website is, ...

    Nov 8, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Tree

    It was just a tree, A big tall beautiful tree, Stuck between two countries. Who started fighting, For this tree. They started with words, Then a fist, Then the guns, ...

    Nov 8, 2010


There is no quiet. There is only Doc McStuffins.
— Ron Swanson