User avatar

Mickeystwin33

  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Harry Potter, Voldemort and a cookie.

    That is hilrous. (Sorry the spellcheck's not working) I thought it was really cute and funny. Though it would be nice to know how Hermonie showed up at the end, ...

    Nov 28, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: stones and little bird bones

    This poem is amazing. I love this poem. It was a bit confusing at some parts what you where talking about. I think that you should look a bit more ...

    Nov 28, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Will review almost anything!

    I you could please review this I would be so grateful. I already got two reviews on it, but no one is telling me what I want to know. Its ...

    Nov 27, 2010
  • General Articles Re: A speech on bullying

    The city of Mentor, Ohio was voted one of the “100 best places to live” this year by CNN and Money magazine, however four teenagers in this town did not ...

    Nov 24, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Hate You for Loving You

    I'm not very good at reviews yet, but I do know that this is an awesome poem. I loved reading, but I did notice a few grammatical errors. "Why? Why ...

    Nov 24, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Writings of a Stereotypical Girl (Prologue)

    I like this prologue, but it would be better if you could make a bit longer. You could foreshadow what's to come. I know you don't want to give too ...

    Nov 24, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Breathe Again...

    I love this poem especially these last lines. "And so I take the words Take the lyrics Close the book Breathe again..." It was kind of confusing, but that's probably ...

    Nov 24, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: My Inner Child Ran Away :(

    This story is amazing and so true. When you desperately want to hang on to childhood, you are forced to let it go. I wish sometimes we could go back ...

    Nov 21, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Undeserved Salvation

    I'm not sure what it's about, but I loved it so much. I especially loved your used of the font and color. It made it so much more interesting. I ...

    Nov 21, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: I died with a smile on my face

    You are an amazing writer, and this poem is awesome. I love it! It is rather long, and that effects the understanding of the poem a little bit, because it ...

    Nov 21, 2010
  • General Articles Re: I'm addicted to helping others.

    It seems crazy doesn't it? That's because it is, but I only speak the the truth. I'm addicted to helping others. It seems great, like a wonderful thing, but that's ...

    Nov 21, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: Blind

    I love this poem, because I know exactly how it feels. You want so deeply to understand everything, but yet you don't even understand yourself. You view yourself a second-best, ...

    Nov 21, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Leader.

    This poem is awesome. I love the message, because most people just don't understand how desperately others could use their help. We all need a leader to help guide us ...

    Nov 21, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Silence

    I love this poem. I love the message your trying to convey. It's about a person hiding in silence, because they are scared to speak. It was very confusing though. ...

    Nov 21, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello everyone

    Thank You all so very, very much. I can't believe that so many people would comment on a post made by me. You guys are all awesome. Some things more ...

    Nov 21, 2010


“Such nonsense!" declared Dr Greysteel. "Whoever heard of cats doing anything useful!" "Except for staring at one in a supercilious manner," said Strange. "That has a sort of moral usefulness, I suppose, in making one feel uncomfortable and encouraging sober reflection upon one's imperfections.”
— Susanna Clarke, Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell