User avatar

Mickeystwin33

  • Other Poetry Re: You are science.

    This is an amazing poem. It is the first poem I've read on here and liked, because I finally figured out how too. It is definitely a great poem. I ...

    Jan 17, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Why?

    I loved this story.Great use of the language. I am a little bit confused though. Did she kill him? Did he kill her? Why is her blood all over him? ...

    Jan 14, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Argument of the Fried Brains

    I love this poem. I wish I could write something that good out of something like that, but I'm not that talented. I really like this poem, just because it ...

    Jan 14, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Kindness Can Change A Life

    There once was a girl, Scared of everything, She thought of herself, As a worthless void, She was bullied, By peers, And beat, By siblings. Her parents were gone, Both ...

    Jan 12, 2011
  • Research Re: Does This Sound Cliche?

    I wrote an Informative piece for my high school speech team. At the first speech competition I placed 6th, which is pretty good. I practiced really hard for the next ...

    Jan 8, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Unnoticed

    This is one of the best short stories I have ever written. I loved it, mostly because I am a person whose good deeds go unnoticed. I love the title, ...

    Dec 28, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: An endless dream

    Your story was great. It drew me in, and I could not look away. You are an amazing writer, and almost made me cry at the end. I didn't see ...

    Dec 28, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: an unrecognized blog!

    What link??

    Dec 5, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Why hello there!

    Welcome I hope you like this site as much as I do. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.

    Dec 5, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey! I'm Beka.

    Hello Beka, Welcome to the site, I found this site the same way you did, and I love it so I know you will. If you have any questions at ...

    Nov 30, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Mannequin Love

    Wow your poem is amazing I love it. I thought it was so great. A mannequin is not something that everyone can write a poem about. I saw the title ...

    Nov 28, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Pride Before Drown

    I thought it was a great poem. Yours is one of the first poems on here where the proper use of commas and periods is used, thank you for that. ...

    Nov 28, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Way Things Are

    I loved this story. I thought you had some very good ideas and points in this story. I'm sorry I'm not good at reviewing, but I don't see anything wrong ...

    Nov 28, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Girl in Blue

    I loved the story. I could relate so much, because I was a little girl who would walk by the kickball field and playground, just to hear what people where ...

    Nov 28, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Life Through the horses eyes.

    I thought your story was great. You gave a lot of information, that can be both good and bad. You don't want to bire the reader, but you also don't ...

    Nov 28, 2010


I feel like if I was the mafia I’d leave a voicemail.
— Atticus