User avatar

Mickeystwin33

  • Romantic Novels Re: Twisted Vines

    Wow, is all I can say. I never heard of all that fuss over eighth graders. (The most exiting thing I did in eighth grade was a field trip to ...

    Jun 16, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Kid of a Killer

    I held back my tears as I slowly walked home from school, wishing I did not have to go. I finally got close enough to see that house, my house, ...

    Jun 16, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Ghost

    I loved this poem I'm not good with the nitpicky stuff, I only have one improvement. So she continues To search the world Looking For the girl she once knew ...

    Jun 16, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Dearest

    You were always so sweet, So kind, My angel, My Grandma. You helped me without knowing it, and I regret never telling you it I love you, I’ll miss you, ...

    Jun 11, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Some of The World's Immortal People Are Alive, Some Are Dead

    Wow that is an awesome Tanka. I loved how you went through so many people. It was a lot of names, but it was well worth reading.

    Jun 11, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: The F.U.N. Song.

    I love this it is so cute, and so true.

    Jun 4, 2011
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Bullets of Peace

    This is a great story. I love the fact that you jumped from two different point-of-views, even though it did make it a little confusing. You did not quite explained ...

    May 15, 2011
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Bullying

    I was bullied from the time I was six until I was thirteen. When I stopped fighting back they stopped trying. When I was in 5th grade it was terrible. ...

    Apr 23, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: A Tale from the Bullied

    You've picked on me so long, With never any reason. Kindergarten was my favorite year, Before all your teasing. Then it starting killing me, An awful pain was what I'd ...

    Apr 23, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Fear

    I often wonder how, Or why, People can just stand there, As they watch another cry, I know the answer, FEAR, The scary thought, We all hear, The hiss that ...

    Mar 16, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Lies

    This is an awesome poem, mostly because, it is very true. Even the kindest and purest of us all resort to the evil known as lying. Everyone knows the pain ...

    Mar 16, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Parents Love

    This was a very good poem. I could visualize every part. I was a little confused at this part Then a kiss on my face, Softer than a bread, This ...

    Jan 30, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: perfect

    This poem is amazing. I loved every bit of it. I actually read it aloud to myself twice, because I found it so beautiful. I love the theme of this ...

    Jan 29, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Mysterious Girl in Black 1

    I loved this story. It was great. My favorite part was when she told him why she did not like him. I liked that part because i completely agree with ...

    Jan 28, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: I Did. This.

    All i can say, or I guess type, is wow. This is amazing. I can definitely see how you got first place. Your piece is awesome in every sense of ...

    Jan 17, 2011


Half goat, half fish, all goatfish.
— OSP Red