User avatar

Mickeystwin33

  • General Articles Re: Infobesity

    It happens all the time. Something major happens and soon everyone knows about it. Every magazine, newspaper, website and news channel jump at opportunity to be the first to cover ...

    Nov 16, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: A 'connected' society

    I really loved your subject matter. This is so true. This is my favorite part of poem I could truly envision it. I think about our society, And the effort ...

    Nov 16, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Batman :D

    I really like this drawing. I love the way it slowly gets darker as it goes down. I like how you put all the little details into it. I just ...

    Nov 16, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Oh What A Pretty Smile

    I loved this poem. It flowed very nicely. I can completely relate to your poem and I love that. However, for every broken girl, their is a time to dance.

    Nov 16, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: I see.

    :] I loved everything about this poem. I like how you went through the blind, the deaf, and the mute. The last two lines were my favorite. They just pulled ...

    Oct 3, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Homeless

    I am homeless, It's that simple, What can I say, There is no doubt, I live on the streets, I sleep stars, I am dirty, Cold. I wish for security, ...

    Oct 3, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: What made me (I am)

    I love this poem, because I understand everything about it. it's amazing how much emotion you stuffed into one poem. It almost made me cry. You are an incredible writer.

    Aug 5, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Laughing

    I didn't know where to put this poem or what to name it. I just wrote it and hope you will enjoy it. You sit and laugh, As I hit ...

    Aug 3, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: The World Is My Playground

    I love your poem. I thought it has great emotion and proves an excellent point. However I have a few suggestions. Oh the world is my playground What else should ...

    Aug 3, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Relief takes time

    I love this poem, but I have just a few critiques. Stuck here His worst fear Not satisfied Feeling always tied I think you should make this Always feeling tied. ...

    Jul 29, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Beautiful UBC

    I really liked this poem. I especially liked the French, even though I only half, understood it. I also like how you started and ended talking about the Ocean. We ...

    Jun 28, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Bird

    Short, simple, and stupendous, this is one of the best poems I have ever read. I have no critiques, I just wanted to tell you how awesome it is.

    Jun 28, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Person In The Mirror

    Who is that dark-hearted person staring back at me? The only people in this room are my refection and me. But that refletion can't be mine, I'd never be so ...

    Jun 28, 2011
  • Other Re: Dear Mr. Rapist

    Wow, I was hanging onto every word. I could not believe he won in the end. It was chilling and amazing. This story has awesome intensity. You are an awesome ...

    Jun 20, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Run with the wind!

    That was a very heartfelt and emotional poem. I was close to crying. I must say thank you for posting this, because I am thankful for being able to read ...

    Jun 16, 2011


something I have been thinking about ever since I saw the Super Mario Bros movie is how once I took a "what Nintendo character are you" quiz and I got Waluigi.
— Elinor