User avatar

Michelle

  • Romantic Novels Re: Unknown Incidence (2)

    GREAT! I remember reading a similar story at ur house aha-ah(: It was like her dad moved to DC or something? ANYWAY, GREAT!!!!! :D Michelle

    Jan 9, 2011
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Novels & Novellas (updated)

    Thanks! :smt001

    Jan 9, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Unknown Incidence (1)

    I actually like this, this is where you started to get better! Michelle

    Jan 8, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Nemesis Chapter 1

    Um, I like the plot, but the story is kind of bleh... Did you write this when you were just starting becuase you are much better than this... Michelle

    Jan 8, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Fake Date

    I lov ethis "Fake Date" is one of my favorite novels of yours! Michelle

    Jan 8, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Christmas Magic

    Christmas passed, but I want Christmas to come back just because of this story! Michelle

    Jan 8, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Royal Pain

    I love this story! I like it that it doesn't take place in a school... But where did the british guy come from? You never write about the british ha-ha. ...

    Jan 8, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Movies May Be Real *Prolouge*

    This shouldn't be a prolouge... but it's nicely written and I love the plot. Keep on Writin'! Michelle

    Jan 8, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Watch Me Hating You

    Oh my God, I love this! But you should edit some things like the writer above me said!!! Michelle

    Jan 8, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: The Lingering soul

    -Prayer Girl -The Soul -The Poor _________

    Jan 3, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: I Hate Him *5*

    oh my god. I LOVE IT! it's so dramatic!!!!! :D Oh my !PLEASE WRITE MORE! I LOVE ITTTTT!!!!!!!!!!

    Jan 3, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: I Hate Him *2 part 1*

    I love it! (: but I don't get why does she hate him? Please WRITE MORE! :D My fave part: I’m pretty sure that she’s refuring to what happened between ...

    Jan 3, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: His Mystery is My Destiny

    ;) THIS IS A RAW COPY! (: IT HAS LOTS OF MISTAKES AND I KNOW THAT(: HAHA MANY THINGS I POST ON HERE WILL BE WRONG! :) __________________________________________________________________________________

    Jan 3, 2011


Uh, Lisa, the whole reason we have elected officials is so we don't have to think all the time. Just like that rainforest scare a few years back: our officials saw there was a problem and they fixed it, didn't they?
— Homer Simpson