User avatar

Micheley

  • Romantic Novels Re: Good-bye. Prologue/Ch1

    OK! I did the best I could, but there's probably something in there somewhere that I didn't see xP Lul IKR! They got TOTALLY pwned! But it bites her butt ...

    Dec 26, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: For the Unknown

    'For a time, It-could-be a crime.' You have no clue how catchy that sounds xD Great job, it's awesome :D

    Dec 26, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Harro!

    The Walkin' Dude.. isn't that like.. a book or something? o: lol yeah, I realized there were almost no guys as I started roaming around xP Thanks ^^ I'll probably ...

    Dec 26, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Pros and Cons to dating a Ninja

    Hahaha that was awesome! The first pro and second con were pure genius xD nice ;D

    Dec 26, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Harro!

    Hello everyone! I'm Micheley, but you can call me w.e nick-name you come up with xP I like reading and writing. Getting pointers is new for me, but I'm so ...

    Dec 25, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Brothers

    “Duck.” He warned and threw a left hook at me. Should it be, "Duck" he warned, throwing a left hook at me. I dunno. I'm not like.. really good at ...

    Dec 25, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Good-bye. Prologue/Ch1

    Hello and Merry Christmas!!!! I like the start of your story, the description of the characters is great, the way you tie it in with the action. I really like ...

    Dec 25, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Good-bye. Prologue/Ch1

    I'm sorry this is so short!! D: It's my first time writing a romance story, hopefully there'll be more soon [: Thanks for reading! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!! :D Prologue Only three ...

    Dec 25, 2010


In short, Mrs. Pontellier was beginning to realize her position in the universe as a human being, and to recognize her relations as an individual to the world within and about her.
— Kate Chopin, The Awakening