User avatar

Micheley

  • Romantic Novels Re: Good-bye Chapter 4

    For all you who actually read this, thank you! I almost didn't finish it, but it bugged me knowing something wasn't complete q: soo here's the next chapter [: ‘ ...

    May 2, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Beautiful

    This is the first poem I ever actually took seriously. Its may not make sense so constructive criticism is very much appreciated :) The girl staring back at me Was ...

    Mar 25, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Good-bye Chapter 3

    I'm so sorry it's taken me so long to get this up! My fambam and I are moving and it's insane around here. But yeah. I hope you guys enjoy ...

    Feb 5, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A Rose for Whom it May Concern

    Oh my sweet goodness. I almost cried! This piece is incredible. I love how you went back to the girls giggling and boys laughing at him ( The girls didn’t ...

    Jan 30, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Color of Freedom

    This was SO good! I almost felt like the main char., and even found myself grinning like a retard at the screen at this part: He tells a joke, but ...

    Jan 30, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: *deleted*

    Awww this is so cute!!! It's almost like I can feel what they feel and getting attached to them. Ok! The underlined means that shouldn't be there while the red ...

    Jan 24, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Good-bye Chapter 2

    Argh you have no clue how much that just motivated me. Thank you (:

    Jan 12, 2011
  • General Articles Re: A speech on bullying

    I don't know how to cross out anything so the underlined things is what needs to go. and the red is what could be added. All you have to do ...

    Jan 6, 2011
  • General Articles Re: First Chance, Second String

    This reminded me of my first, and last, year of volleyball, bench warmer for sure. To bad no one ever swallowed a guitar pick.. just kidding! That'd be terrible! Anyways! ...

    Jan 6, 2011
  • General Articles Re: 101 Things I Want to Do before I Die

    45. . . . and the bagpipes. Haha how cool would that be! Bagpipes are pretty much amazing (: Your bucket list is cute. I hope you're able to do ...

    Jan 6, 2011
  • General Articles Re: How to be Awkward

    ROFL! Your genius-ness in this kept me laughing the whole way down, I loved it! Great job :D

    Jan 6, 2011
  • General Articles Re: Seven Reasons Why Men are Better than Women

    I laughed through the whole thing. Pretty much a little more then amazing (; But this... We only worry about the important things, like when the next Superbowl is, or ...

    Jan 6, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Good-bye Chapter 2

    'Oh, please, no.' I thought as I felt a sinking my chest. I was frozen. I couldn't breathe. He looked at my face and, surprised by the look on my ...

    Jan 6, 2011
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: 'Spandangters'~ A Naruto fanfiction

    This totally had me laughing the whole time. It was great!! Write some more plz? *offers cookies n' milk* O;

    Dec 28, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Closest Reason (working title) Chapter One

    Ok so before you start reading, I thought you might enjoy it more if it actually made sense. The underlining is things you should add or take out. So yeah ...

    Dec 26, 2010


To gain your own voice, you have to forget about having it heard.
— Allen Ginsberg