User avatar

Micah

  • Art & Photography Re: Computer drawings (art)

    Thanks! :) Ok, Bobo, here they come.

    Dec 21, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Computer drawings (art)

    Yea, but it didn't. I have an account on Photobucket and I put the pics on there from My pictures. But when I clicked them they were small, even though ...

    Dec 16, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Computer drawings (art)

    I have nothing to do so I thought i'd put a couple of my pictures on here. I do sketching and computer drawing, which is fun, and sometimes painting; I've ...

    Dec 16, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: A Tale of Two Cities~Charles Dickens

    Doesn't anyone like Charles Dickens?? Strange...

    Nov 17, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: A Diary of a Young Girl - Anne Frank

    Lol. ;):lol:

    Nov 12, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: A Tale of Two Cities~Charles Dickens

    I know this is long, but if you've read any of Dicken's books, they're always pretty long. I adore them anyway, and I just had to say something about Dickens ...

    Nov 4, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: A Diary of a Young Girl - Anne Frank

    Since I've read the book Snoink, this was pretty good. :) Except it never made me cry. ;)

    Nov 4, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: ~THIS OR THAT~

    Both Sahara or The fighting temptations?

    Jun 9, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: ~THIS OR THAT~

    Sorry, but what's pom?? Love, or happiness

    Jun 7, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: ~THIS OR THAT~

    Ben Stiller Horses or dogs

    Jun 5, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: ~THIS OR THAT~

    Both American Idol or Meeting Matthew Mcconaughey :)

    Jun 3, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: ~THIS OR THAT~

    Hey, you didn't put any more options!!:( Well, i'll do it: Popstar or world renowned writer

    May 31, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: ~THIS OR THAT~

    In this game someone gives two choices, and the next person has to choose the one they'd rather have. Then they put another two choices, and the game progresses. :wink: ...

    May 30, 2005


Writing is the geometry of the soul.
— Plato