User avatar

Micah

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Christian Debate and Discussion

    Qi, in case you didn't notice, I was generally talking about children from the age of 6-12, where girls learn faster than boys. It's true. Most boys are hands-on learners, ...

    Aug 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Homeschooling rulz!

    I like being isolated!! ;) Plus, i'm not that much of a socializer anyway, so homeschooling suits me fine. I have played in school sports teams though, and I do ...

    Aug 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Homeschooling rulz!

    *nods acceptantly* Like how?

    Aug 17, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Homeschooling rulz!

    I noticed that quite a few people are homeschooled on this site, so if you are, this thread is for us homeschooled people. :wink: How many are?? Roll up people!

    Aug 17, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Christian Debate and Discussion

    Wo0t wo0t! You go girl! Are you an N.Z.er?

    Aug 17, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    I drew this on paint. Oh by the way, the lips are real. *grins sheepishly* Thats why I asked if you drew those pics Qi, because I so love drawing.

    Aug 17, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evolution: fact or fiction?

    But how we evolved is still a theory. Yeah, and thats the one i'm talking about. :roll: Of course the 'other' evolution is fact, i mean... :wink:

    Aug 17, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Christian Debate and Discussion

    Good idea. Who's gonna do it?? This goes back to something Galatea wrote, (directed at me) a few pages back. She asked "Have you ever taught, Micah?'' And went on ...

    Aug 17, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evolution: fact or fiction?

    Haha. Hey, someone steals something of mine. I have a faint suspicion of who did it, but I don't have enough evidence to support my suspicion. So then, I don't ...

    Aug 17, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evolution: fact or fiction?

    Because then they shouldn't say that should they. Simple dear.

    Aug 16, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Christian Debate and Discussion

    No honest, mine was extremely strange, no joking. It was about Dad, but I don't wanna write about it on here. =s

    Aug 16, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evolution: fact or fiction?

    Well then. If they don't have enough evidence, why do they say its fact?

    Aug 16, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Christian Debate and Discussion

    Wow! Thats an amazing dream little Tex! I've had one like that before too. Qi. I think you went too far this time.

    Aug 16, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evolution: fact or fiction?

    But Qi! Haven't I heard you say somewhere before, that if I were to ask any scientist if evolution had been proved beyond a shadow of doubt, they would say ...

    Aug 16, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Christian Debate and Discussion

    I should think that the bible being written by more than one person is perfectly clear. Qi, you may be an 'expert' on religions of the world, but I'm telling ...

    Aug 16, 2005


All truly wise thoughts have been thought already thousands of times; but to make them truly ours, we must think them over again honestly, till they take root in our personal experience.
— Johann Wolfgang von Goethe