User avatar

Micah

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Life and Death

    Good for you.

    Aug 25, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Public, Private, or Home School.

    I'm never gonna go to school. And i've already dealt with voilence before, dear.

    Aug 25, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Christian Debate and Discussion

    Oh. Sorry.

    Aug 25, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Child discipline

    Definately, jennafina, same here. You know, it's not what the parent does to punish misbehaviour, its the attitude they use when punishing a child that determines what the kid will ...

    Aug 25, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Christian Debate and Discussion

    Bruice Lee?? Yeah, he's cool as.

    Aug 23, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Life and Death

    Death Comes to All This, too, I carefully explored: Even though the actions of godly and wise people are in God's hands, no one knows whether or not God will ...

    Aug 23, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Child discipline

    DarkerSarah, I'm glad discipline worked for you!! ;) I was smacked quite alot, and sometimes I knew I deserved it, but other times it only made me angry and hateful. ...

    Aug 22, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Child discipline

    I think whatever works best is the right choice, as long as the children are made to understand WHAT they did wrong. That's a key point in understanding. (sorry, there ...

    Aug 19, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Child discipline

    Child discipline. A touchy subject in human society today. Should we discipline our children? Should we leave them to do whatever? How should we bring them up?? The root word ...

    Aug 19, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Life and Death

    Why should the "bad people" live longer?? I agree with you though, we do have a purpose in life.

    Aug 19, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Christian Debate and Discussion

    Thats interesting, because where I live the learning progress is 'girls learn faster than boys' but you'd probably have to come here to believe me. I know what i'm talking ...

    Aug 19, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Public, Private, or Home School.

    No, J. Wilder, being homeschooled doesn't make me that way. It's just my character. I said I still liked friends, but that they are all OLDER than me. And when ...

    Aug 19, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Life and Death

    Old age is something to be appreciated.

    Aug 18, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Life and Death

    Because, of course, when you are no longer alive, you can't decide whether you still want to live or not.

    Aug 18, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Public, Private, or Home School.

    Qi, how much do you actually KNOW about homeschooling? I totally disagree with you about what you said about it. Parents do NOT simply teach what they want their children ...

    Aug 18, 2005


Well, if I can't get this chapter to work....at least I will have exercised my fingers.
— Kaia