User avatar

Micah

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Christian Debate and Discussion

    Really? I think there are a considerable number of other things that can give debating a point. Qi, a question. Why DID you 'stick up for the church?' Bobo, I ...

    Sep 19, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Christian Debate and Discussion

    He doesn't make mistakes. It's just that He's unexplainable, which should be perfectly natural for God, seeing as He can do whatever he wants, whenever. God is God, so therefore, ...

    Sep 15, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: My apology and resignation

    Good on ya mate!

    Sep 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite books

    Give me some authors then, and I'll put 'em up.

    Sep 14, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: My apology and resignation

    Come on Bo, are you OK? I loved that part about 'leaving here so you could live your own life without thinking about all these issues.' Because, I have those ...

    Sep 14, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Christian Debate and Discussion

    Fine, I won't, but you are knowledgeable aren't you? or am I wrong? Besides, you didn't answer my question.

    Sep 14, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Life and Death

    Was that pointless then Qi?

    Sep 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite books

    I know, I know. I've done this before, but there are probably way more new peoples who wanna have their fire away! Books, yes, books. The best boredom busters by ...

    Sep 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Cool, I wanna go the-re. Wha wha

    Sep 13, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Christian Debate and Discussion

    One thing I'd like to know Oh Knowledgeable Qi, and that is, when did the part about Lilith get taken out of the Bible? Everyone knows that superstition ruled the ...

    Sep 13, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Leadership

    Ceasar was only worshipped becaue it was Roman culture to make great leaders into Gods once they were deceased. That was culture intefering with human nature. Ceasar wasn't the best...

    Sep 13, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Leadership

    Today society is void of what I would call 'proper' leaders. To me, Moses was the first good leader, but then again, he only did what God told him to ...

    Sep 12, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Christian Debate and Discussion

    Where does the Bible ever say that Adam had a wife named Lilith? And that Mary Magdalene was Jesus' wife? Jesus never married, or never took any sexual interest in ...

    Sep 12, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Life and Death

    Oh? So, what do YOU think happens? I'm curious to know that !

    Sep 12, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Life and Death

    The difference between Christianity and other religions is that it's so confusing and alot of the time cannot be explained acurately. One can only understand the basics, but the rest ...

    Sep 7, 2005


I'm against picketing, but I don't know how to show it.
— Mitch Hedberg