User avatar

Micah

  • Lounge, The Re: My favorite books

    hey, what happened to my post? It was exactly the same topic. Gal...??

    Sep 29, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: good film/bad film

    I was watching Bewitched today, on TV! :) I definately think acting over special effects is better, but it is sometimes vice versa. But...one movie with good special effects AND ...

    Sep 29, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Christian Debate and Discussion

    Yeah, I didn't quite click with your last sentences, Qi. That may just be me though...

    Sep 26, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Christian Debate and Discussion

    Exactly.

    Sep 22, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Approaching The Singularity...

    That's really weird man.

    Sep 21, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Christian Debate and Discussion

    Cool, but I live in N.Z. ;)

    Sep 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite books

    I LOVE MATILDA! by Roald Dahl...;)

    Sep 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: A simple request, all, please listen.

    Yes. Why exactly? And why do you want news when you already know whats happening?

    Sep 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Me and my kitty. She's so Cute.;) Oh, and this is me with my little adorable brother. Yes, I know my hair's frizzy! I think these pics were taken last ...

    Sep 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    my lil sis. I've got three! :)

    Sep 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    If you wanta see some sort of recent pics of me, go to m'blog. ;) ~Micah~

    Sep 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite books

    Some more favs: Silverfin Alex Rider series The Vision (This was a really good book. Anyone read it? Sorry, i'll try and find out the author's name later.) My Story ...

    Sep 20, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Christian Debate and Discussion

    Sure, I'm absolutely sick of all the different denominations raging and screaming at each other. Sick of it. For instance, "We're not going there because they don't wear ties." Or ...

    Sep 20, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Child discipline

    Yeah. And I think that children crave discapline when they KNOW they've done something wrong, because it actually sits heavy with them until something's done. I know coz i've been ...

    Sep 20, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Child discipline

    Well said Bo. Children will always, repeat always, need some form of discipline in their childhood years. It's actually quite vital. Believe me, I know plenty of children that aren't ...

    Sep 19, 2005


In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on.
— Robert Frost