User avatar

Micah

  • Lounge, The Re: My Blog. Help!

    The picture's jpg. and i'm just on the blue and orange templates. Oh, and why does my avatar not show??

    Apr 24, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evolution: fact or fiction?

    We're talking about evolution as in, did men come from apes? Not as in the natural changes in animal species. Of course animals change over time! I mean, land and ...

    Apr 24, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: My Blog. Help!

    Hi guys. Um, i'm wanting some help with creating my blog. :oops: I want to put a picture in the background, and have tried a couple of times but it ...

    Apr 21, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evolution: fact or fiction?

    Evolution and Creation are NOT facts scientifically which is one reason why how they present it in some schools really bugs me. They are theories. Facts can be observed, can ...

    Apr 21, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evolution: fact or fiction?

    Bobo, you said that apes are not changing because it would be too slow to see. But apes only live as long as fifteen or so years. And they do ...

    Apr 19, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evolution: fact or fiction?

    Actually, God is not a human being, so therefore He does not need creating. God is a divine spirit. Yes, in most cultures aswell, they all have, way back in ...

    Apr 19, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evolution: fact or fiction?

    Ok guys, how many of you think that evolution is real? I'm talking about the thought that we came from monkeys kind of thing. Personally, I totally disagree with the ...

    Apr 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What is your fav movie?

    These are my favs...and I don't care what people think! :wink: Hidalgo (starring Viggo Mortensen...yeah!) Indiana Jones and the Last crusade Zorro Geronimo The Lighthorsemen (and yes that IS one ...

    Apr 15, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Shakespeare: Before his time? Greatest writer known to man?

    I have only read Shakespare in other stories that refer to him, and state something of his. I think a real great writer was Arthur Conan Doyle, who wrote the ...

    Apr 7, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: Favorite Genre

    I like quite a few genres, but my main one would probably be historical fiction/non-fiction. I also love adventure, mystery and drama. :) :hearts_eyes:

    Mar 30, 2005


He who has a why to live for can bear with almost any how.
— Friedrich Nietzsche