User avatar

Micah

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evolution: fact or fiction?

    Everyone has a spirit, which can be a source of proof. There IS spiritual proof of God. Spirituality has nothing in particular to do with spiritual proof. It is simply ...

    Jun 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Books

    I don't know who wrote it...Adelaide something..but it's called Chinese Cinderella . It's sort of an autobiography, and it is absolutely beautiful. It makes me cry every time I read ...

    Jun 3, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evolution: fact or fiction?

    And finally - please, please, please... just do some research into evolution. Long before monkeys, came shrew like creatures. Before them, lizards. Before them, sea creatures (like fish and stuff). ...

    May 31, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evolution: fact or fiction?

    Good on ya Bobo. :) Anyway, if we supposedly WERE less intellegent than other beings, or animals why is the world so amazingly advanced today? And if animals were more ...

    May 30, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evolution: fact or fiction?

    If someone believes that we were created through evolution, yet believes in the supernatural or divine side of things, what is that saying? If we were not created by someone ...

    May 24, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evolution: fact or fiction?

    Hey, if people believe in evolution, then they're usually saying that God doesn't exist, and that He didn't create us. Let me ask a question. Who believes in the supernatural?

    May 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Books

    I didn't finish my starting here are a few more favs. areida07: I love Little women! I've read Good wives and Little men aswell. They're all just as good. Pride ...

    May 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Books

    :lol: I'm sure someone's already posted something like this before, but oh well. My favorite books are: Left behind series, Lemony Snicket, Sherlock Holmes, :roll: I also like some of ...

    May 18, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evolution: fact or fiction?

    Theories theories theories! One thing: If we did happen to come from someplace lacking a divine being like God, how in the world did humans end up having feelings like ...

    May 18, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evolution: fact or fiction?

    Really, none of us are going to agree unless one of us converts to another's religion, which may not happen. That really made me laugh. :lol: That is the exact ...

    May 12, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evolution: fact or fiction?

    Thanks for making that clear Qi.

    May 8, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Nationality

    I thought that this was quite an interesting topic. The other day I was listening to the radio, and heard something about it that I found rather...how should I put ...

    May 5, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evolution: fact or fiction?

    Isreal is NOT the only country to have a nation wide study of their holy book in public schools. Isreal makes the Torah required text (not the Bible) because every ...

    May 5, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evolution: fact or fiction?

    OK. But why are they the only people (israelis) who study the Bible in school?? *frowns* It would have to be of some importance, then wouldn't it?

    May 3, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evolution: fact or fiction?

    Wow! You guys come up with some rather interesting theories! But let me get this straight. The bible was written by real people who were told by their forfathers or ...

    May 1, 2005


Remember: the plot is nothing more than footprints left in the snow after your characters have run by on their way to incredible destinations.
— Ray Bradbury