User avatar

Micah

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is Homosexuality Against Christianity?

    Um, yeah, but why think about stuff like this anyway? That's what brings on temptation. I mean, get real! That version of the bible I put back there was NIV, ...

    Jun 30, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evolution: fact or fiction?

    Lol, DarkerSarah. :) Jesus and God are the same, so in talking about Jesus we are, initially, talking about God too. Of course all his power came from God, his ...

    Jun 30, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Christian Debate and Discussion

    Um, I don't think so A. Any sin can be forgiven, but if you haven't been forgiven before you die, as in Judas' situation then...you go wherever people think they'll ...

    Jun 30, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Christian Debate and Discussion

    Aba-solutely, DarkerSarah, lol, that's what everyone DOES NOT GET!

    Jun 29, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Christian Debate and Discussion

    I don't see what's to talk about, in relation to the fall, seeing as everything that happened in the bible was part of God's plan for human kind, and even ...

    Jun 29, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are humans just animals?

    Yeah, so are we animals or not then? Basically you're saying we are, but we aren't. I believe that we are NOT. Because in the bible, I repeat, God gave ...

    Jun 29, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evolution: fact or fiction?

    If jesus never lived, never said what he said, never done what he had done with his life, your saying christianity would be the same? I think not. Because he ...

    Jun 29, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is Homosexuality Against Christianity?

    Yes, bobo, you're right. But in saying that, christians still can't think that it's okay to be homosexual, and then just ask for forgiveness for their acts, because that's totally ...

    Jun 29, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is Homosexuality Against Christianity?

    The bible is also stolen more than any book in the world. Thousands of years? Not millions, im sorry. 2 thousand years ago, there was no bible, it wasnt until ...

    Jun 27, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are humans just animals?

    Actually, I've seen heaps of people become christians by just listening to a testimony. So, that's not true. Animals probably know who made them, they're not dumb! ;) The fact ...

    Jun 27, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is Homosexuality Against Christianity?

    To be honest, any true christian will know that homosexuality is wrong. Of course you love people the way they are, but not what they do. I know, i know.

    Jun 24, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are humans just animals?

    Religion has been with people right throught the ages, in my eyes, because when God made Adam, Adam knew who was God. He also gave Adam dominion over all the ...

    Jun 24, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are humans just animals?

    When I saw this post, the first thing I did was laugh. Honestly! I've hung back for a while, just observing...now i'll delve in. Sureal, you probably already know what ...

    Jun 22, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Abominable snowman & extraterrestial beings.

    Quite right, there! ;)

    Jun 22, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Abominable snowman & extraterrestial beings.

    You mean the discovery channel??! Oops!

    Jun 18, 2005


Memories, left untranslated, can be disowned; memories untranslatable can become someone else’s story.
— YiYun Li