-
Re: Mark of the beast
It's not necissarily about shame. You know that in the bible it says what will happen to those with the mark. The mark is the sign of the beast.
Oct 18, 2005 -
Re: Oh my God - can it be? Yes - it is! EVOLUTION VS CREATION!
Martyrs died because of their faith. Sure, they sacraficed their lives, but out of their own free will. Sacrafices were sacraficed as part of religious ritual, and didn't have a ...
Oct 18, 2005 -
Re: Mark of the beast
OK, this is just something I read lately. This is not a conspiracy theory-it's a fact! Governments around the world are making plans for EVERY citizen to have an I.D. ...
Oct 18, 2005 -
Re: Oh my God - can it be? Yes - it is! EVOLUTION VS CREATION!
Sureal, I think it's Messianic Jews.
Oct 18, 2005 -
Re: Is zero tolerance the answer??
Sure. Absolutely.
Oct 17, 2005 -
Re: Oh my God - can it be? Yes - it is! EVOLUTION VS CREATION!
Oh, and Qi. You do not have to be a jew to live for Christ. Why do you think I'm a christian?
Oct 17, 2005 -
Re: Oh my God - can it be? Yes - it is! EVOLUTION VS CREATION!
I wouldn't mind a bit, actually Qi. Galatea, just because it says "with all your mind" does not mean you have to be educated. Anyway, who says I'm not educated? ...
Oct 17, 2005 -
Re: Is zero tolerance the answer??
Hee. lol. :)
Oct 14, 2005 -
Re: Oh my God - can it be? Yes - it is! EVOLUTION VS CREATION!
Ok, ok. I'll tell you. I meant no evolutionist evidence of how humans were created will ever change my mind, or evidence counteracting evidence that is actually POSSIBLE. I don't ...
Oct 14, 2005 -
Re: Oh my God - can it be? Yes - it is! EVOLUTION VS CREATION!
Micah, fossils found on mountain tops prove nothing about a flood. Mountain tops were the onlythings sticking OUT of the water. Deep water fossils are found on mountain tops due ...
Oct 13, 2005 -
Re: What are you listening to?
This is a game...sort of... :lol: You simply put what you're listening to at the moment, so on that note: Celine Dion-A new day has come
Oct 5, 2005 -
Re: Oh my God - can it be? Yes - it is! EVOLUTION VS CREATION!
Sureal, I think I have mentioned before the site in my sig. You've been there haven't you? Well, those are the people who have found Noah's Ark among many other ...
Oct 5, 2005 -
Re: Oh my God - can it be? Yes - it is! EVOLUTION VS CREATION!
There are actually quite alot of things that prove, one time in history, there was a gigantic flood. Fossils from the ocean have been found on mountaintops. How did they ...
Oct 5, 2005 -
Re: Oh my God - can it be? Yes - it is! EVOLUTION VS CREATION!
The biblical flood is contradicted by trees rings. They show no major incidents (like a world wide flood) within... I can't remember how long. Well, just a very long time. ...
Oct 4, 2005 -
Re: good film/bad film
Well, yeah, but Pirates had excellent acting I thought anyway. Meaning Johnny, Geoffrey and Kiera. Oh and Mackenzie. He's so cute! Orlando Bloom is not a favorite.
Oct 4, 2005
