User avatar

Micah

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evolution: fact or fiction?

    Guys guys, come on. Don't get in a tangle about Jesus' last words. I do agree with Qi though, Jesus WAS asking a question. God turned his back on Jesus, ...

    Jul 18, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evolution: fact or fiction?

    Seeing as there's NO solid evidence supporting BOTH these theories, it's just a matter of personal belief, and my personal belief is the creation by God theory. Sureal, why isn't ...

    Jul 17, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evolution: fact or fiction?

    Sponson, I find that annoying too, but oh well. Just one thing i've gathered from this debate since my last post four pages back, and that is, that those who ...

    Jul 13, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Christian Debate and Discussion

    I dunno. I think that whole three AND one thing is a pretty easy concept to handle. A being with infinate power could easily manifest itself in three parts, but ...

    Jul 13, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is Homosexuality Against Christianity?

    Yea, DarkerSarah, that totally is what i was trying to point out. Thanks. QiGuaiGongFu, I know that's not necessary, but I mean WHEN you DO. Let's drop it eh?

    Jul 13, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are humans just animals?

    So you're not even branier or better than an ant?? Man that sounds funny. I guess it's how you look at it though, eh?

    Jul 13, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is Homosexuality Against Christianity?

    Not stupid insignificant things like that, QiGuaiGongFu. I thought you were old enough to know that. And if you hate someone enough, then yea, you sometimes think how nice it ...

    Jul 13, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are humans just animals?

    Whatever. Duh, Micah is female.

    Jul 13, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evolution: fact or fiction?

    Sheesh agreed, darkersarah.

    Jul 7, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evolution: fact or fiction?

    What seperates christianity from other religions, is the fact that we ourselves can have a personal relationship with God. Not one other religion says that their God died for them. ...

    Jul 6, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is Homosexuality Against Christianity?

    What I mean is, if your thinking about things that are wrong, you must want to do them. God knows everything that we are thinking, so wrong thoughts are as ...

    Jul 6, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Christian Debate and Discussion

    Bobo, it says in the bible that the three can become one, but they can also seperate, as in when Jesus bcame a man. In that case, God the father ...

    Jul 6, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are humans just animals?

    Humans have dreams. Is there proof that animals dream? QiGuaiGongFu, you are obviously trying to give proof against my belief, so why wouldn't yours be relivent?

    Jul 4, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Christian Debate and Discussion

    Crysi: I agree with what you just said. Personally, my belief in Christ is not based on 'proof' or anything of the sort, because Jesus said if we believe by ...

    Jul 4, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are humans just animals?

    Oh and another thing. Humans have a conscience, and animals don't-unless you train them that something they do is wrong, like poo in the house or something. ;) Just a ...

    Jun 30, 2005


Nobody wants to see the village of the happy people.
— Lew Hunter