-
Re: The Devil and Harry Potter?
Surreal, my friends have told me alot about Harry Potter, and i've also seen bits of the movie. I honestly think books like Silverfin (The young James Bond) books and ...
Aug 8, 2005 -
Re: Christian Debate and Discussion
Besides, Qi, why is it pompous and self-serving to know God? Griffin basically said the same as me. Snoink asked what my relationship with God is like, so I answered ...
Aug 8, 2005 -
Re: Christian Debate and Discussion
Your "divine" is female, Galatea. A totally different God, to me.
Aug 8, 2005 -
Re: The Devil and Harry Potter?
Never read Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, or ANY of C.S. Lewis' books. Don't want to either, their boring. I prefer true stories.
Aug 5, 2005 -
Re: Christian Debate and Discussion
Why?
Aug 5, 2005 -
Re: Are humans just animals?
oh? And how do you know that?
Aug 5, 2005 -
Re: Are humans just animals?
Sure, but where did they live and hunt when houses and cities weren't there? Plus, animals simply carry on doing what the generations before them did. Humans choose their own ...
Aug 3, 2005 -
Re: Christian Debate and Discussion
Hunter i'd apologize after, but that wasn't the point I was making. Yeah, sure, that anaology applies to someone who doesn't even know God, or who doesn't know how he ...
Aug 3, 2005 -
Re: Christian Debate and Discussion
Aye. (hey snoink, girl, you've got a fine brain! Thanx =} ) Y'know, since this is a 'Christian debate and descussion', but we're not really allowed to express our feelings ...
Aug 2, 2005 -
Re: Christian Debate and Discussion
I truly feel sorry for you then, Hunter. Because that's the difference. When someone knows that they can ask for forgiveness, but think they can do it any time, then ...
Aug 2, 2005 -
Re: Christian Debate and Discussion
Heaven is a reward for those who have followed the Lord, on HIS terms, not theirs. We don't get rewards for nothing, do we? You have to earn it. And ...
Jul 29, 2005 -
Re: Christian Debate and Discussion
Sorry Bobo, I misunderstood you. But what you just said is exactly what I agree with. =) Qi, I can see where you're coming from, but only one type of ...
Jul 27, 2005 -
Re: Evolution: fact or fiction?
Sure, sure. Those sort of religions can do all that-teach people methods on 'how to live', but in the end, are they really worth it? Do they offer a personal ...
Jul 25, 2005 -
Re: Christian Debate and Discussion
Meh, exactly, Qi. I don't really base much on free will, because as a christian, I just try and do what the Lord tells me. Sure, everyone can THINK they ...
Jul 25, 2005 -
Re: Christian Debate and Discussion
Yea, but if you did actually say something like that, I wonder what would happen. When the All Blacks (our top rugby team) played in one of the national cups, ...
Jul 18, 2005
