User avatar

Micah

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are humans just animals?

    I think you will know by now, that I believe humans are MORE than just animals, so I'm finished with this thread. Goodbye.

    Aug 15, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evolution: fact or fiction?

    Hmmm. I think that's something we can't explain Incan.

    Aug 10, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Christian Debate and Discussion

    Because that's WHY he created us Incan. So he could see if we would BELIEVE or if our little brains were too simple to believe something so infinite.

    Aug 10, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evolution: fact or fiction?

    Hey bon, have you read the left behind series?

    Aug 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Snoink, show me a pic!

    Aug 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Devil and Harry Potter?

    Oh come on sureal! They're OK! Maybe it's cuz he's fourteen? ;) Or was it the dialogue?

    Aug 10, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Christian Debate and Discussion

    But how can God be a Goddess? And at the same time? I think that sounds wierd!

    Aug 10, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are humans just animals?

    OK Qi, so they're still tring to prove evolution? Do they know beyond a shadow of doubt that it's true? As for animal desire, I think they DO have desires, ...

    Aug 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Qi do you draw those pics? They are majorly cool! That one of Gal is amazing!

    Aug 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Tattoos

    Maoris have always had 'mokos', since back in N.Z. history, which are types of tattoos. I'm part maori BUT. I don't want one. Never. It's like using your body for ...

    Aug 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Devil and Harry Potter?

    Haha, but no. Christians are not 'scared' at all. (Oh yeah, a series of unfortunate events are pretty cool.)

    Aug 9, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are humans just animals?

    Hmmmm. Sounds pretty dodgy to me, but thats how the world goes. So saying, if a totally wierd, new theory became known to scientists, with alot of authentic evidence supporting ...

    Aug 9, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Christian Debate and Discussion

    Cool snoink! =) Qi Qi Qi. What can I say to you? I think that it is obvious, that you have not yet grasped the reason for the meaning of ...

    Aug 9, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are humans just animals?

    Yes. And that also shows that those evolution scientists didn't know what they were talking about.

    Aug 8, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are humans just animals?

    Yeah, but how do scientists KNOW their dates are right? HOW can they be absolutely sure? I mean, i've heard of a story where some scientists made a normal cave ...

    Aug 8, 2005


Sometimes even shooting stars find wishes that miss their marks.
— TryHardNinja