-
Re: ID by what you wear an what music you listen too
If you knew me personally, you'd probably be surprised. On this site I have talked, ranted and raved, distributed my opinions no matter who cares. But in real life, if ...
Dec 16, 2005 -
Re: Oh my God - can it be? Yes - it is! EVOLUTION VS CREATION!
Sorry if I offended anyone, but I'm not changing my personality to suit yours. or my beliefs in life. So if your life is fulfilling, then good. I was only ...
Nov 12, 2005 -
Re: Oh my God - can it be? Yes - it is! EVOLUTION VS CREATION!
That's not exactly something one can put into words....its one of those mysteries of faith. I know my life is fulfilling as a Wiccan just as she knows her life ...
Nov 4, 2005 -
Re: Oh my God - can it be? Yes - it is! EVOLUTION VS CREATION!
Indeed. And would you be able to justify a statement like that with just as much confidence?
Nov 1, 2005 -
Re: Oh my God - can it be? Yes - it is! EVOLUTION VS CREATION!
You wanna know something? Sometimes, one can be a better christian without doing all the things other people THINK you should do to be a christian. If you're not following ...
Oct 29, 2005 -
Re: Oh my God - can it be? Yes - it is! EVOLUTION VS CREATION!
Of course. Qi: May I politely ask what is wrong with my knowing the meaning of life before I have reached the end of puberty? Honestly, I would rather know ...
Oct 29, 2005 -
Re: Oh my God - can it be? Yes - it is! EVOLUTION VS CREATION!
I'm tired of this. Tired of everyone. No matter what anyone says, I know who God is. I know there IS a God. Believe what you will, no human can ...
Oct 26, 2005 -
Re: Mark of the beast
I've said this before. Some people are Christians because they think of christianity as a sort of fire ensurance against hell. That is definately not what christianity is about.
Oct 26, 2005 -
Re: Oh my God - can it be? Yes - it is! EVOLUTION VS CREATION!
Then what's the point of living right if you won't go to hell anyway? Someone could just live how they want and go to heaven, which is so not the ...
Oct 23, 2005 -
Re: Mark of the beast
Actually, in one of the Gospels, Jesus says that John the Baptist was the Elijah the prophets were referring to when they prophesied in the old testament.
Oct 23, 2005 -
Re: Oh my God - can it be? Yes - it is! EVOLUTION VS CREATION!
If you don't want to know God, don't ask questions about him and diss him because to be quite frank, you don't know who you're dealing with. Hell is real ...
Oct 23, 2005 -
Re: Oh my God - can it be? Yes - it is! EVOLUTION VS CREATION!
I don't quite think that. But I believe God made humans the way we see them though.
Oct 22, 2005 -
Re: Mark of the beast
God's not ending our lives snoink. Because he's ending the world, he's not ending humanity. It's just part of the plan, and all those that have followed him will go ...
Oct 22, 2005 -
Re: Oh my God - can it be? Yes - it is! EVOLUTION VS CREATION!
Honestly, I would die. It's extremely hard, but when you know what's waiting for you, it doesn't matter at all. Dying is nothing to God.
Oct 21, 2005 -
Re: Mark of the beast
Believe me, you won't like it when it happens. And the world's not necissarily ENDING, but these are the last days. The bible itself predicts alot of what's happening now. ...
Oct 21, 2005
