-
Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)
Cool, I wanna go the-re. Wha wha
Sep 13, 2005 -
Re: Christian Debate and Discussion
One thing I'd like to know Oh Knowledgeable Qi, and that is, when did the part about Lilith get taken out of the Bible? Everyone knows that superstition ruled the ...
Sep 13, 2005 -
Re: Leadership
Ceasar was only worshipped becaue it was Roman culture to make great leaders into Gods once they were deceased. That was culture intefering with human nature. Ceasar wasn't the best...
Sep 13, 2005 -
Re: Leadership
Today society is void of what I would call 'proper' leaders. To me, Moses was the first good leader, but then again, he only did what God told him to ...
Sep 12, 2005 -
Re: Christian Debate and Discussion
Where does the Bible ever say that Adam had a wife named Lilith? And that Mary Magdalene was Jesus' wife? Jesus never married, or never took any sexual interest in ...
Sep 12, 2005 -
Re: Life and Death
Oh? So, what do YOU think happens? I'm curious to know that !
Sep 12, 2005 -
Re: Life and Death
The difference between Christianity and other religions is that it's so confusing and alot of the time cannot be explained acurately. One can only understand the basics, but the rest ...
Sep 7, 2005 -
Re: Christian Debate and Discussion
I don't think we'll be able to get back on topic now. Qi, you don't agree that debating gets people nowhere? Strange...
Sep 5, 2005 -
Re: Eternity
lol.
Sep 1, 2005 -
Re: Life and Death
Why thank you. Contradict me all you like.
Sep 1, 2005 -
Re: Christian Debate and Discussion
Ok. Um, are they actually christians ?? Never heard that one before! Christian debate and descussion: we've already been there and done that and everyone subconciously agrees, that we get ...
Sep 1, 2005 -
Re: Public, Private, or Home School.
Well i'm not going into the Military. Besides, you're talkin' US here Qi. Remember? I'm in N.Z.
Sep 1, 2005 -
Re: Life and Death
OK, so you know and understand Christianity. Well, to be honest I don't think so. If someone doesn't understand something, they don't usually like it. You don't like my narrow-minded ...
Aug 31, 2005 -
Re: Christian Debate and Discussion
Yeah, he's more of an actor. Seen Hero?
Aug 30, 2005 -
Re: Public, Private, or Home School.
Sure. You can't graduate, but you can get your certificate. And that's all you need for most jobs in NZ.
Aug 30, 2005
