User avatar

Micah

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Me and my kitty. She's so Cute.;) Oh, and this is me with my little adorable brother. Yes, I know my hair's frizzy! I think these pics were taken last ...

    Sep 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    my lil sis. I've got three! :)

    Sep 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    If you wanta see some sort of recent pics of me, go to m'blog. ;) ~Micah~

    Sep 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite books

    Some more favs: Silverfin Alex Rider series The Vision (This was a really good book. Anyone read it? Sorry, i'll try and find out the author's name later.) My Story ...

    Sep 20, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Christian Debate and Discussion

    Sure, I'm absolutely sick of all the different denominations raging and screaming at each other. Sick of it. For instance, "We're not going there because they don't wear ties." Or ...

    Sep 20, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Child discipline

    Yeah. And I think that children crave discapline when they KNOW they've done something wrong, because it actually sits heavy with them until something's done. I know coz i've been ...

    Sep 20, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Child discipline

    Well said Bo. Children will always, repeat always, need some form of discipline in their childhood years. It's actually quite vital. Believe me, I know plenty of children that aren't ...

    Sep 19, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Christian Debate and Discussion

    Really? I think there are a considerable number of other things that can give debating a point. Qi, a question. Why DID you 'stick up for the church?' Bobo, I ...

    Sep 19, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Christian Debate and Discussion

    He doesn't make mistakes. It's just that He's unexplainable, which should be perfectly natural for God, seeing as He can do whatever he wants, whenever. God is God, so therefore, ...

    Sep 15, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: My apology and resignation

    Good on ya mate!

    Sep 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite books

    Give me some authors then, and I'll put 'em up.

    Sep 14, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: My apology and resignation

    Come on Bo, are you OK? I loved that part about 'leaving here so you could live your own life without thinking about all these issues.' Because, I have those ...

    Sep 14, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Christian Debate and Discussion

    Fine, I won't, but you are knowledgeable aren't you? or am I wrong? Besides, you didn't answer my question.

    Sep 14, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Life and Death

    Was that pointless then Qi?

    Sep 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite books

    I know, I know. I've done this before, but there are probably way more new peoples who wanna have their fire away! Books, yes, books. The best boredom busters by ...

    Sep 13, 2005


the children yearn for instagram reels instead of bbcode
— floodlights