User avatar

Micah

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: good film/bad film

    Well, yeah, but Pirates had excellent acting I thought anyway. Meaning Johnny, Geoffrey and Kiera. Oh and Mackenzie. He's so cute! Orlando Bloom is not a favorite.

    Oct 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: My favorite books

    hey, what happened to my post? It was exactly the same topic. Gal...??

    Sep 29, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: good film/bad film

    I was watching Bewitched today, on TV! :) I definately think acting over special effects is better, but it is sometimes vice versa. But...one movie with good special effects AND ...

    Sep 29, 2005
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Touched by an Angel pt. 2

    Thanks Nox. you've been the most helpful reviewer i've met on this site! ;) Now it's up to me to make the changes... Anyway, I'm halfway through the third part, ...

    Sep 29, 2005
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Touched by an Angel pt. 2

    When he next looked up, Tom was alone in the one-roomed cottage he and his Mum had shared for so long. Now it was just him. Alone in the world, ...

    Sep 27, 2005
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Touched by an Angel Pt. 1

    okay-done it!

    Sep 27, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Christian Debate and Discussion

    Yeah, I didn't quite click with your last sentences, Qi. That may just be me though...

    Sep 26, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Our Lord's Son

    Interesting. Did you use the bible for research? Just curious...

    Sep 26, 2005
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Touched by an Angel Pt. 1

    Hey thanks Noxious, that was really helpful. ;) guess what? The next part, ironically, does include descriptions, and is mainly about Tom's thoughts. I've already written it, plus the start ...

    Sep 26, 2005
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Touched by an Angel Pt. 1

    “Thomas Manson?” They stood there, cold and rigid, staring at him. “Yeah, that‘s me.” Tom stared back, uncertain. “I’m afraid we have some…unfortunate news.” One of them, the taller

    Sep 22, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Christian Debate and Discussion

    Exactly.

    Sep 22, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Approaching The Singularity...

    That's really weird man.

    Sep 21, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Christian Debate and Discussion

    Cool, but I live in N.Z. ;)

    Sep 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite books

    I LOVE MATILDA! by Roald Dahl...;)

    Sep 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: A simple request, all, please listen.

    Yes. Why exactly? And why do you want news when you already know whats happening?

    Sep 21, 2005


Opportunity does not knock, it presents itself when you beat down the door.
— Kyle Chandler