-
Re: Is zero tolerance the answer??
Sure. Absolutely.
Oct 17, 2005 -
Re: Oh my God - can it be? Yes - it is! EVOLUTION VS CREATION!
Oh, and Qi. You do not have to be a jew to live for Christ. Why do you think I'm a christian?
Oct 17, 2005 -
Re: Oh my God - can it be? Yes - it is! EVOLUTION VS CREATION!
I wouldn't mind a bit, actually Qi. Galatea, just because it says "with all your mind" does not mean you have to be educated. Anyway, who says I'm not educated? ...
Oct 17, 2005 -
Re: Is zero tolerance the answer??
Hee. lol. :)
Oct 14, 2005 -
Re: Oh my God - can it be? Yes - it is! EVOLUTION VS CREATION!
Ok, ok. I'll tell you. I meant no evolutionist evidence of how humans were created will ever change my mind, or evidence counteracting evidence that is actually POSSIBLE. I don't ...
Oct 14, 2005 -
Re: Touched by an Angel pt. 3
Totally...Part four coming soon...;)
Oct 14, 2005 -
Re: What are you listening to at the moment?
(Duskglimmer-Krystal's quite cool a!) At the mo, I'm listening to Finding Nemo playing on TV behind me, but just before, I was listening to DJ Maj-Love so beautiful. :)
Oct 14, 2005 -
Re: Oh my God - can it be? Yes - it is! EVOLUTION VS CREATION!
Micah, fossils found on mountain tops prove nothing about a flood. Mountain tops were the onlythings sticking OUT of the water. Deep water fossils are found on mountain tops due ...
Oct 13, 2005 -
Re: Touched by an Angel pt. 3
Oh my gosh, did your Mum die? I'm so sorry! You really are my best critic then, because you know how Tom should feel, plus you've been throught the fazes ...
Oct 13, 2005 -
Re: What are you listening to?
This is a game...sort of... :lol: You simply put what you're listening to at the moment, so on that note: Celine Dion-A new day has come
Oct 5, 2005 -
Re: Oh my God - can it be? Yes - it is! EVOLUTION VS CREATION!
Sureal, I think I have mentioned before the site in my sig. You've been there haven't you? Well, those are the people who have found Noah's Ark among many other ...
Oct 5, 2005 -
Re: Oh my God - can it be? Yes - it is! EVOLUTION VS CREATION!
There are actually quite alot of things that prove, one time in history, there was a gigantic flood. Fossils from the ocean have been found on mountaintops. How did they ...
Oct 5, 2005 -
Re: Touched by an Angel pt. 3
He wandered across the road, undecided as to where he would go. The hospital flashed through his mind, but Tom quickly pushed it aside. He didn’t want to see his ...
Oct 5, 2005 -
Re: Touched by an Angel pt. 2
Thanks, I've just finished now. Here you go!
Oct 5, 2005 -
Re: Oh my God - can it be? Yes - it is! EVOLUTION VS CREATION!
The biblical flood is contradicted by trees rings. They show no major incidents (like a world wide flood) within... I can't remember how long. Well, just a very long time. ...
Oct 4, 2005
