User avatar

Micah

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: surreality (a short story) (Over 13) /P

    First of all, I stopped reading it as soon as I came accross a swear-word. Sorry, but I hate swearing in stories. That's something personal, I think. Write a story ...

    Apr 5, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: twelve

    Rather confusing, but yeah, i like the strungtogetherwords! Keep it going.

    Apr 5, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Winter's Escape

    Hey, this is good, Liz. But just remember that to make the poem flow, you've gotta have stanzas that match, or sound equal. Think about syllabals. (is that the right ...

    Apr 4, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Jewels of the sky

    I stand and stare at the dark night sky a vast inky blanket surrounding the earth the stars shine with brightness like so many jewels and i wonder-could they compare ...

    Apr 4, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: A Long Road From TYWC

    I was from TYWC as well, under Blue Pony. Hi snoink! I'm still finding my way around here though...Lol! :wink:

    Apr 2, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: A Scattering of Stars

    Oh i'm so stupid! I'm still learning how to use this site, so if anyone can help, just go to my blog.

    Mar 30, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: A Scattering of Stars

    It's pretty cool, chansen. Just remember there is a difference between a piece of creative writing and a Poem. But I loved some of your descriptions, so keep it up!! ...

    Mar 30, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: Favorite Genre

    I like quite a few genres, but my main one would probably be historical fiction/non-fiction. I also love adventure, mystery and drama. :) :hearts_eyes:

    Mar 30, 2005


A jury consists of twelve people who determine which client has the better lawyer.
— Robert Frost