User avatar

Micah

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evolution: fact or fiction?

    We're talking about evolution as in, did men come from apes? Not as in the natural changes in animal species. Of course animals change over time! I mean, land and ...

    Apr 24, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: My Blog. Help!

    Hi guys. Um, i'm wanting some help with creating my blog. :oops: I want to put a picture in the background, and have tried a couple of times but it ...

    Apr 21, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evolution: fact or fiction?

    Evolution and Creation are NOT facts scientifically which is one reason why how they present it in some schools really bugs me. They are theories. Facts can be observed, can ...

    Apr 21, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evolution: fact or fiction?

    Bobo, you said that apes are not changing because it would be too slow to see. But apes only live as long as fifteen or so years. And they do ...

    Apr 19, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evolution: fact or fiction?

    Actually, God is not a human being, so therefore He does not need creating. God is a divine spirit. Yes, in most cultures aswell, they all have, way back in ...

    Apr 19, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evolution: fact or fiction?

    Ok guys, how many of you think that evolution is real? I'm talking about the thought that we came from monkeys kind of thing. Personally, I totally disagree with the ...

    Apr 19, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Bluebird

    I don't know, the rhyming was maybe a bit forced in some of the verses, but the whole plot was quite cool. The freedom thing. Great job, Snoink!

    Apr 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What is your fav movie?

    These are my favs...and I don't care what people think! :wink: Hidalgo (starring Viggo Mortensen...yeah!) Indiana Jones and the Last crusade Zorro Geronimo The Lighthorsemen (and yes that IS one ...

    Apr 15, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Fire

    This was unique, as a poem. I liked all the one-line words, cunning, humming, and stunning, y'know what I mean.:) They were great. Keep writing!

    Apr 9, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Life in my heart

    There, I think i've fixed it!! Thanks for the advice, guys.

    Apr 8, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Jewels of the sky

    Thanks for all the advice guys, i'll see what I can do...*wanders off to gather inspiration*

    Apr 8, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Shakespeare: Before his time? Greatest writer known to man?

    I have only read Shakespare in other stories that refer to him, and state something of his. I think a real great writer was Arthur Conan Doyle, who wrote the ...

    Apr 7, 2005
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The World's First Ostrich (written in 2002)

    Hey, I didn't get to read the whole thing, because I have to rush, but what I did read, I liked. Oh, I forgot, but I did just read the ...

    Apr 7, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Life in my heart

    Life flies around youthful desire, love and lifework laughter sweetly colours the air, scattering abundant clouds Rainbow painted dreams float softly heavenwards above waters dappled in brilliant sunl

    Apr 7, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Hide and Seek: The Child

    Wow, this is amazingly written. It could even be used in Abortion campaigns! Extremely good, yet terribly sad. :cry: Keep writing! :)

    Apr 7, 2005


That smells like the inside of a tropical rainforest.
— Yoshikrab's friend