-
Re: Evolution: fact or fiction?
If someone believes that we were created through evolution, yet believes in the supernatural or divine side of things, what is that saying? If we were not created by someone ...
May 24, 2005 -
Re: Evolution: fact or fiction?
Hey, if people believe in evolution, then they're usually saying that God doesn't exist, and that He didn't create us. Let me ask a question. Who believes in the supernatural?
May 20, 2005 -
Re: Favorite Books
I didn't finish my starting here are a few more favs. areida07: I love Little women! I've read Good wives and Little men aswell. They're all just as good. Pride ...
May 20, 2005 -
Re: Favorite Books
:lol: I'm sure someone's already posted something like this before, but oh well. My favorite books are: Left behind series, Lemony Snicket, Sherlock Holmes, :roll: I also like some of ...
May 18, 2005 -
Re: Evolution: fact or fiction?
Theories theories theories! One thing: If we did happen to come from someplace lacking a divine being like God, how in the world did humans end up having feelings like ...
May 18, 2005 -
Re: Evolution: fact or fiction?
Really, none of us are going to agree unless one of us converts to another's religion, which may not happen. That really made me laugh. :lol: That is the exact ...
May 12, 2005 -
Re: Evolution: fact or fiction?
Thanks for making that clear Qi.
May 8, 2005 -
Re: Nationality
I thought that this was quite an interesting topic. The other day I was listening to the radio, and heard something about it that I found rather...how should I put ...
May 5, 2005 -
Re: Evolution: fact or fiction?
Isreal is NOT the only country to have a nation wide study of their holy book in public schools. Isreal makes the Torah required text (not the Bible) because every ...
May 5, 2005 -
Re: Evolution: fact or fiction?
OK. But why are they the only people (israelis) who study the Bible in school?? *frowns* It would have to be of some importance, then wouldn't it?
May 3, 2005 -
Re: Girl with large ideas that often gets girl into trouble...!
Oh by the way, I come from NZ in case you guys havn't noticed! Lol. How many of you are from NZ?? Just curious.
May 3, 2005 -
Re: Evolution: fact or fiction?
Wow! You guys come up with some rather interesting theories! But let me get this straight. The bible was written by real people who were told by their forfathers or ...
May 1, 2005 -
Re: Girl with large ideas that often gets girl into trouble...!
:D Shriek, I look at being religious as in, going to church every sunday just because thats what people say is right. You can still be a christian without going ...
May 1, 2005 -
Re: Girl with large ideas that often gets girl into trouble...!
OK guys, if you've already read any of my posts on this site, then you probably have some idea of what my limited character is like. My character , that ...
Apr 24, 2005 -
Re: My Blog. Help!
The picture's jpg. and i'm just on the blue and orange templates. Oh, and why does my avatar not show??
Apr 24, 2005
